This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Fighter One Question's and answer's for North Carolina

I am in Burke County North Carolina, My dept. has 23 members with 4 trucks we do EMT- First responders and Rescue with Fire Fighting. We are getting to buy a New Pumper/Tanker. Dose any body have address or phone # of Dealers we can call for Quotes? Lt, DAvid Stump

[This message has been edited by Firefighter7602 (edited 05-01-2001).]

Contact your local community college they should have them. In Onslow County Coastal Carolina CC runs the FF1&2 programs for the county depts.

------------------
    Leon Bass
    SWVFD Station 16

------------------------
    Disclaimer:
    These are my opinions and do not reflect the views of my department.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefighter7602:
      I am in Burke County North Carolina, My dept. has 23 members with 4 trucks we do EMT- First responders and Rescue with Fire Fighting. We are getting to buy a New Pumper/Tanker. Dose any body have address or phone # of Dealers we can call for Quotes? Lt, DAvid Stump

[This message has been edited by Firefighter7602 (edited 05-01-2001).]

Comment

First get a couple of manufactures you might want to look at from Firehouse Mag. or Fire Engineering. You can use the ads to get in contact with them and they will give you the closest rep and their phone number.

If you are unsure of the process for purchace, they can assist you with specing and so forth, but I would get the opinion of the people who will use it and if needed someone to provide technical advice, other than the sales rep.

Good Luck, Be Safe

Comment

one site has everything you need www.piercemfg.com

The only way to go.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader