This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CODE 3 DIECAST!

Does anybody collect code 3 diecast? If you dont you are missing out! These are the most incredible "toys" for the fire service. I have a couple of FDNY engines and hopefully this is only the start to my collection.

Hello, my name is Phil and I'm an addict. I currently have approximately 26 pieces with 7 more on order. There are SOOOOOO many choices to make, I want to order 26 more! Since I am currently single, I just might do that!? I'm looking to buy a curio cabinet (or two) for some of my collection and make displays with actual photos next to the models and include some other fire memorabilia too. Take care and be safe.

------------------
    Phil Clinard
    Laurel VFD
    Prince George's Co Sta 10
    Laurel, MD
    www.laurelvfd.org

Comment

Way to go!!! You certainly picked a great company to collect from. I have been a member for about 4 years now and I think It's the best. I have 41 "Rigs" and some on the way. Keep up the good work...by the way, since we are talking about Code 3, does anybody know where I can find a Code 3 "Chief's Edition" Suburban, I am willing to "Talk" for one.

------------------
      ...James
      [email protected]
      Training Officer
      Olney - Walluski Fire District # 35 (Oregon)

Comment

I dont collect them, but i see how it could be addicting. One of the guys from my department collects them. He was saying that anyone can get their truck produced. Anyone ever heard this? I think he said there is a waiting list, but if you go through the process and send in detailed photos of your apparatus that it can be produced for sale.

------------------
        Anything I post in the forums is my opinion and does not reflect my department or any organization I belong to.

Comment

Code 3's are the most detailed collectables when it comes to Fire Equipment -- I own Quite a few and have them displayed for all to see when you come in my house -- They have never been off thier bases --- Has anyone seen the 'EMERGENCY' Squad/Engine/Station 51 Station --- All together it is a bit pricy -- about 200.00 for the entire series but maybe worth it for a piece of Television History

------------------
          STRATFORD FIRE CO. # 1 NEW JERSEY STATE FIREMEN'S CONVENTION OVER-ALL CHAMPIONS 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, and 2000 !!

http://members.home.net/sfc641

Comment

NUMBY, That is exactly how code 3 produces rigs. People send in pics of their local rig and code 3 will maybe produce it. Usually they will let you know pretty quick if they want to produce your rig. Go to www.code3.net

Comment

I have 3 Code 3 collectibles, but I collect any dicasts. I have 35 different fire trucks on my entertainment center. Most are by Matchbox collectibles they are in my opinion the most detailed for the 1/64 scale that you can get.

------------------
              Barry Butrymowicz FF/EMT

The views expressed above in no way represent the views of Mountain Ambulance Service or Riverview Fire Department.

Remember if it is bleeding - bandage it, if it is on fire - put it out.
              and extricate when you have to.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X