X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunk-in Program

This post has been removed by the user.

What company are you looking to bunk in with? I was a firefighter in the area in the [past.

Comment

Our department here has a live in program(as do many of those in my area - Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska). Most of the live ins, not all are in the Fire Science program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. I think it's a great idea, gives our deparment extra critical manpower plus gives the live ins a chance to get some great experience. Could always use more if you want to head up this way!!!!!!
      Best to you.

Jeff Turkel
      North Star VFD
      Nort Pole, Alaska

Comment

My station in Prince George's County Maryland has a live-in program. We are also 1 mile from the University of Maryland at Colleg Park and Univ. of MD Univ. College. They offer Fire Protection Engineering and Fire Science, respectively. Check us out on the web at www.bhvfd14.org

Comment

Justin Gershon,

There are 19 different departments in Montgomery County, Maryland and most of them offer a live-in program (school or no school). Check them out!

SKIDZZ

------------------
          PROUD, PROFESSIONAL, PROGRESSIVE

Member IAFF Local 1664
          [email protected]

Comment

Hey Justin, Im currently an Explorer at North Syracuse Volunteer Fire Department, right down the road from OCC. Our department does have a Bunk-In Program and I personally think it is a wonderful opprotunity. We currently have 2 bunk-ins at the station and I have become friends with them. I've heard great things about the program at OCC. I wish you luck in your future, and maybe I'll see you around. Fell free to email me at [email protected] and I could get you the emails of the guys living with us currently and they could give you some imput on the courses and the bunk-in program the dept offers.

- Be Safe
            NSFDJR - BIG TANK

[This message has been edited by nsfdjr (edited 04-19-2001).]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse