Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGFD gone bankrupt!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    hot DAMN ... so did 33 pay for the repairs themselves? Please let me know. I've had the privilege of running with 33 a few times (possibly with you if you're a member) and am very interested. If so, how did they do it?

    Comment


    • #32
      In my opinion first off all Siarniki is not a friend to the volunteers. Second of all, this county may have more money if they stopped trying to run the Volunteers out and actually start helping them recruit. Just like the 2-3-4 consolidation will do if it ever goes through, it will take an all-volunteer Engine Co. (4) and two stations that do have paidmen and take the volunteer independence away. I serve my community because I love to do so, I will die for any of my community members if it will save their life. Myself and many volunteers have that state of mind where the Paid personel do not. Why take the give the job to people who dont give as rats tail? Stop forcing the volunteers out, help them and it will relieve many costs off of the county's shoulders. Help the volunteers don't run them out.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Pickaxe04:
        Myself and many volunteers have that state of mind where the Paid personel do not. Why take the give the job to people who dont give as rats tail? Stop forcing the volunteers out, help them and it will relieve many costs off of the county's shoulders. Help the volunteers don't run them out.
        Ignorance still is bliss I suppose. Maybe one day he'll get a clue.
        Further proof that I really do need to go back to skipping anything that has the initals PGFD in it.

        Doc DC3

        Comment


        • #34
          THIS COUNTY IS NOT BROKE (PGFD) THIS IS JUST A WAY TO GET RID OF THE 64 PEOPLE THEY OVER HIRED!! READ BETWEEN THE LINES PEOPLE. JUST ANOTHER COUNTY JOKE

          Comment


          • #35
            I am glad I left the paid side and went back to being a VOLUNTEER! A lot more PRIDE.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by johnusn971:
              Ignorance still is bliss I suppose. Maybe one day he'll get a clue.
              Further proof that I really do need to go back to skipping anything that has the initals PGFD in it.

              Doc DC3

              Doc,
              Amen, brother.

              Comment


              • #37
                Obviously, Doc and NozzleHog were never vollies...they'll never have a clue.
                I NEVER FORGOT WHERE I CAME FROM.
                FTM-PTB

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by dcfdlt:
                  Obviously, Doc and NozzleHog were never vollies...they'll never have a clue.
                  I NEVER FORGOT WHERE I CAME FROM.
                  FTM-PTB

                  Actually I did Volunteer. Gee, the Servicemen of this country must not give a damn about the Country either. We are paid.

                  Any other moronic assumptions you would like to make? As an intellectual, I happen to enjoy watching people makes fools of themselves. You are providing me with a months worth of entertainment. Thank You.

                  Doc DC3

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Please let me contribute to the coffers of PG County...I'm willing to be a volunteer for PG County for a few weeks .........give me names and addresses of contact persons for ride-alongs, aka "work-alongs"..........you won't be disappointed...........Thanks........

                    ------------------
                    be better than you were yesterday

                    Comment

                    300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                    Collapse

                    Upper 300x250

                    Collapse

                    Taboola

                    Collapse

                    Leader

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X