This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Younger brother needs a hand

I would really apreciate it if someone out there who is good at writting real goo profestional letters can give me a hand.

Heres the problem:
    I am moving into a new apartment with a buddie of mine and we would like to get a dog, but the problem is the landlord does not allow them Cats but no dogs. We are stumped at what to do and would like to know if anyone could help us...

My nextel Direct Connect number is:

180*71*35190

Rescue4,

My man, it seems to me your post says it all. You say your moving into an apartment where the landlord does allow dogs, and you want one. Am I missing something here? Don't move in there. Find an apartment that DOES allow dogs.

I'm not sure why you are "stumped." First thing I learned in the Fire Service is ..."Rules are Rules" and rules are for a purpose. If you can't live within the rule... find another place to live that is more adaptable to your needs. If your not in a position to make the rules then you must live by the rules until you can. Sorry no sympathy here.

Comment

Originally posted by AFF_Rescue4:
      I would really apreciate it if someone out there who is good at writting real goo profestional letters can give me a hand.

Heres the problem:
      I am moving into a new apartment with a buddie of mine and we would like to get a dog, but the problem is the landlord does not allow them Cats but no dogs. We are stumped at what to do and would like to know if anyone could help us...

My nextel Direct Connect number is:

180*71*35190
      This has what to do with the fire service?

Comment

AFF_Rescue 4, I recommed you purchase a "MLA TEXT BOOK". I have one from college, it shows the proper way to write pretty much every type of letter. Try your local book store, if no luck any college campus book store should have it. Good Luck!

[This message has been edited by SFDE12 (edited 04-08-2001).]

Comment

Hey man, don't you know this forum is only for subjects like leather helmets, truck colors, turnout-gear, and some place called PG County?. LEATHER FOREVER!!!!!......or until Chief says they cost too much.

Comment

Sorry, if the landlord doesn't allow dogs, he doesn't allow dogs. No letter can change that. You're probably better off with goldfish in the long run anyways. Also,Writers Inc will tell you how to write a Business Letter, a Resume, fill out a Job Application,etc.

Althea

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X