This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-plans

I am trying to make (or find) a good pre=incident plan work sheet or form. Any one out there got one or know where I can find some ideas? This would be used at the company level.

I'll email you a PDF that is a scanned copy of our preplans (which are now on computer)

Comment

Adze,
      If you wouldn't mind could I get a copy also?
      Jay

Comment

Could you send me a copy also. Thanks

Comment

My department had been in the middle of pre planning. We have all streets, addresses, hydrant locations and distances between each of them, directions from the station, mutual aid companies and every commercial building with each and every room diagramed, also where hazards are, gas and power shut offs and sprinkler systems and standpipe connections are. We hired someone to do them and are paying a pretty penney but god is it worth it. If anyone has specific questions I will try to help you out. e-mail me at [email protected]

Comment

I believe that our fire marshall is using firehouse version 5, and I am drawing the preplans on firezone version 7.

Joe

Comment

ADZE

I HATE to be a copycat, but could you please send a copy of that form to me as well so I can compare and maybe adopt the new pre-plan form. Ours are painfully simple right now( which is not altogether a BAD thing) and I think that instead of turning the page over and putting what I or my Truck Ranking Officer think should be there. This should give me some good ideas at the very least.

Thanks.

------------------
              Your Brother In The Service,
              Rob Herpel
              FF/EMT
              Vice-Pres./Asst. EMS Coordinator
              Fremont Rural Fire Department

[This message has been edited by SmokeEater31 (edited 04-06-2001).]

Comment

ADZE
                Please e-mail me with your pre-plan.
                Thanks,

Comment

ADZE,
                  Can I get that e-mail.
                  Thanks

Comment

My department doesn't do pre-plans. We are a small Vol. Fire Dept. I went to college and have 2 B.S. in in the fire field. I am young and they will not listen to anything I have to say. So i was wondering if I could get a copy of that pre plan form and i will do them on my own and summit them to the chief when they are done.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
                    Jason

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse