HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP

I am helping on desighning a website for our Deptartment with some other guys who know absolutely nothing about computers, I know a little bit but need HELP. I am looking for some good Graphics, Backrounds and some other real good stuff to put in. Please HELP. Email me [email protected]

You need help

I know what you can do but IM me or email me and I will help you! I have a program that may help! Thanks Randolph, we I will the shirt out AGAIN! But yeah I will try to help just IM me or email me and I will help to the best of my ability!

Comment

Hmmm... I have several disks of graphics and the like around here somewhere from when I had my site up and running...I'll see what I can do, though I think the best graphics I had were on a disk that got damaged. I'll try to get on it A-SAP.
      IACOJ

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap it if we do not lose heart."

Comment

Check out the personal links page here on Firehouse.com. There is a website with tons of graphics that you can use. Hope it helps.

code_blue81
        Jeremy Culver
        IACOJ Bureau of EMS

These views are my own and do not represent the views or opinions of anyambulance service that I am affiliated with.

Help our fellow firefighters.
        www.helpingourown.com
        "Firefighters Helping Firefighters"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse