• Show
Clear All

• backsteprescue123
    replied
    Great! Glad it all worked out for ya.

Leave a comment:

• InstructorJV87
    replied
    actually its all good now sanded it down and checked it... it ended up being just a crack in a very thick paint area so shes still alive

Leave a comment:

• backsteprescue123
    replied
    Originally posted by InstructorJV87 View Post
    need a little help here guys. just today when i was getting outa the rig my lid slipped off my lap and hit the concrete quite hard. Now there is a crack that runs the back of it right where the brim meets the shell. is this a major deal or is it ok. You can see what looks like the epoxy they use to fuse the two together. if i need to send it in to Cairns id like to do it right away before its too late!

Thanks Jason
    I have a feeling you're going to be told to hang it on the wall.

I would guess that you should probably take it out of service. I know I would. I would hate to have to hang up my leather and use a plastic imposter for a few weeks until a new leather came in.

Leave a comment:

• InstructorJV87
    started a topic Large crack in N6A from a drop Need opinions

Large crack in N6A from a drop Need opinions

need a little help here guys. just today when i was getting outa the rig my lid slipped off my lap and hit the concrete quite hard. Now there is a crack that runs the back of it right where the brim meets the shell. is this a major deal or is it ok. You can see what looks like the epoxy they use to fuse the two together. if i need to send it in to Cairns id like to do it right away before its too late!

Thanks Jason

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X