X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tree68
    replied
    Originally posted by EastKyFF
    Actually, it was on the first page of results. I don't know how you can beat that...a guy playing "Kum Ba Yah" on the tuba.

Unless it's this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydVp-2B8qlw
    Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQirMrBjjKw

Danged ten letter rule.....

Leave a comment:

• tajm611
    replied
    go to youtube
    type in kum bah
    thats it

welcome to the 21st century.

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied
    Originally posted by EastKyFF
    I have no idea how long it took you to find that, but you simply have way to much time on your hands.

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Originally posted by pvfd27 View Post
    How 'bout them Red Sox?
    Go Yankees!!!!

Leave a comment:

• pvfd27
    replied
    How 'bout them Red Sox?

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    Originally posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
    Ooooh, I get it then. You're one of those jealous ones that hates the fact that we get to call home now whenever we get back on a base forward deployed.
    Not really. I never got deployed and I was stationed an hours drive from home.

Right, keep telling yourself that
    Ok, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
    Nope. I assumed correctly. I was long since out before you were born.
    Ooooh, I get it then. You're one of those jealous ones that hates the fact that we get to call home now whenever we get back on a base forward deployed.

Yawn. That's what losers do when they've lost a battle of ideas.
    Right, keep telling yourself that. I bet you're the guy that says "I am rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."

Face it, you came in here to spout your political garbage and you were called out by at least two of us. You got your balls busted, deal with it. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech. It has to do with the appropriateness, or lack there-of, of your post.
    Last edited by firefightinirish217; 05-05-2011, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    Actually, no, I don't appreciate it. Too many people abuse that right and don't know when to keep their damn mouths shut. You included.
    Democracy must be really hard for you.

BTW back at ya, just because I have a low post count doesn't mean I'm new. I used to be here as firedawg33. I never could remember my password and the old email address that the account was registered on doesn't exist anymore. So quit assuming, it makes an *** of you. Oh, since you put it that way, that you were in the military before I was ever born, I guess that makes you all the more relevant than me. Good on you. I hope it was before '78 otherwise again, your assuming, just like the ASSumer that you are.
    Nope. I assumed correctly. I was long since out before you were born.

Never called you angry, and damn right I'm angry. You can't talk about anything on here without spewing your stupid political BS all over the place.
    See first response.

But not to worry, I have an official seal of approval for you:
    Yawn. That's what losers do when they've lost a battle of ideas.

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Then you of all people should appreciate that one of your primary functions as a military person is to defend the Constitution. That includes that 1st Amendment thingy that I am exercising. If you don't like what I write, don't read it.
    Actually, no, I don't appreciate it. Too many people abuse that right and don't know when to keep their damn mouths shut. You included.

BTW, since you're new. I was in the military as well. Probably before you were born.
    BTW back at ya, just because I have a low post count doesn't mean I'm new. I used to be here as firedawg33. I never could remember my password and the old email address that the account was registered on doesn't exist anymore. So quit assuming, it makes an *** of you. Oh, since you put it that way, that you were in the military before I was ever born, I guess that makes you all the more relevant than me. Good on you. I hope it was before '78 otherwise again, your assuming, just like the ASSumer that you are.

And....I'm not the angry one, that would be you.
    Never called you angry, and damn right I'm angry. You can't talk about anything on here without spewing your stupid political BS all over the place.

But not to worry, I have an official seal of approval for you:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by firefightinirish217; 05-05-2011, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tajm611
    replied
    Then you of all people should appreciate that one of your primary functions as a military person is to defend the Constitution. That includes that 1st Amendment thingy that I am exercising. If you don't like what I write, don't read it.

BTW, since you're new. I was in the military as well. Probably before you were born.
    Just because you CAN state your personal views on a topic, doesn't always mean you SHOULD.

Sometimes you should just keep your mouth shut and go with the ebb and flow of a topic instead of using it as a springboard to further your "finger in ear" drivel.

You must be a real drag at dinner parties.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
    Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    You just can't resist can you? Don't ****in' preach to me about who protects this nation, I am a friggin' blue collar military person. Again, stop spewing your political views on this thread.

"Don't go away angry. Just... just go away."

And....I'm not the angry one, that would be you.
    Last edited by scfire86; 05-05-2011, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefKN
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

replied
    This is where the forum mod should step in and prune a few posts that are off topic (including this one, ironically....)

Webteam? Webteam? Bueller?

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    I had no intention of making this political. My purpose was showing there are idiots out there on both sides. One particular side is determined to criticize the president and his actions.

But since you mentioned it wasn't the politicians that killed Obama I would wholeheartedly agree with you. I'm sure you'll agree the soundbite that "Bush kept us safe" is also nonsense since it was blue collar friggin' military members that did that.
    You just can't resist can you? Don't ****in' preach to me about who protects this nation, I am a friggin' blue collar military person. Again, stop spewing your political views on this thread.

"Don't go away angry. Just... just go away."

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X