22:45 hrs EST: Osama Bin Laden reported DEAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txchf1 View Post
    I think it would be neat if, instead of being met by 72 virgins, he was met by 343 of FDNY's finest, each with a haligan.
    No way, his elevator went down. They went up.
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by snowball View Post
      Well stated. Only remove Traci Lords and replace with Jennifer Connelly.
      Now that's change I can believe in!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
        No way, his elevator went down. They went up.
        I'll be more than happy to run the elevator down, so they can have their way.

FM1
        I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
        "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

Breaking News

Late Breaking News. Picture of Osama's burial at sea.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by donethat; 05-04-2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I can imagine a couple of his guys sitting in a cave in Yemen somewhere, and in comes a messenger and hands one of them a package...He opens it, and there are some fish wrapped in a (pig) leather wrapping...guy says "What the hell is this?" Messenger says "It's an American message, it means Osama sleeps with the fishes."
            "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Attached Files
              "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Hey!!...........

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post

Thanks a Lot!!......... I just fell out of the Chair laughing.........
                Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                In memory of
                Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Knock Knock! "Who's there?" Seal! "Seal who?" Seal you Later Dumbass! T.C.

Comment

You all want to read something funny? Read some of the comments on this link.

The Ocobserver hates firefighters. I am amused that he is defending Bin Laden by stating his belief that OBL should have been taken alive. It's a world upside down when conservatives get concerned about the civil rights of a terrorist like Bin Laden.
                    I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Aaannnndddd now it's Democrat vs. Republican. Don't ever change firehouse, don't ever change.
                      ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
                        It's a world upside down when conservatives get concerned about the civil rights of a terrorist like Bin Laden.
                        STFU!!! Go spout your political crap in an appropriate thread. This is not a political issue, it's an American issue. Politicians didn't kill Osama, blue collar friggin' military members did.

Back on track now:

USA, USA, USA!!!!!
                        Last edited by firefightinirish217; 05-04-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
                          STFU!!! Go spout your political crap in an appropriate thread. This is not a political issue, it's an American issue. Politicians didn't kill Osama, blue collar friggin' military members did.

Back on track now:

USA, USA, USA!!!!!
                          I had no intention of making this political. My purpose was showing there are idiots out there on both sides. One particular side is determined to criticize the president and his actions.

But since you mentioned it wasn't the politicians that killed Obama I would wholeheartedly agree with you. I'm sure you'll agree the soundbite that "Bush kept us safe" is also nonsense since it was blue collar friggin' military members that did that.
                          I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

I had no intention of making this political. My purpose was showing there are idiots out there on both sides. One particular side is determined to criticize the president and his actions.

But since you mentioned it wasn't the politicians that killed Obama I would wholeheartedly agree with you. I'm sure you'll agree the soundbite that "Bush kept us safe" is also nonsense since it was blue collar friggin' military members that did that.
                            I'm fairly sure Obama is still alive. I know Osama is dead though, and couldn't really care less about what point you are trying to push across.

You know those conservatives that are constantly pushing their agenda down everyones throats while normal people (other normal conservatives included) roll their eyes while waiting for him to run out of breath? You're the same bird singing a different song.
                            ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

You just can't resist can you? Don't ****in' preach to me about who protects this nation, I am a friggin' blue collar military person. Again, stop spewing your political views on this thread.

"Don't go away angry. Just... just go away."

Comment

This is where the forum mod should step in and prune a few posts that are off topic (including this one, ironically....)

Webteam? Webteam? Bueller?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X