22:45 hrs EST: Osama Bin Laden reported DEAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern Lights FF View Post
    Although I hate Terrorism and those that commit it.............

That last comment sounds like the EXACT OPPOSITE side of what the Islamic Terrorist crowd say too..................

Extremeism, on EITHER side isn;t going to help.........

Kill those RESPONSIBLE..........hunt them down and eleviate the threat......the actual threats...not those that spew occasional retoric.....

cause really...even on this site in the last couple of days.....SOME "Americans" have shown THEIR blind hatred....does that make them any better than the Muslims that HATE blindly anything American?.....

And I have served in the Military......just so that no one starts calling me out on that.........

Having Bin Laden dead is awesome news......and we need to keep at the rest of them now.......

Just can;t stand people wanting to "kill everyone" simply because of where they live or their religion........on EITHER side......

Maturity helps...can;t blame everyone for the actions of some........
    Good sir, you miss one vital point. Muslim extremists ARE NOT A RELIGION, they are terrorists. Islam is a religion. I feel the conservative extremists, i.e. Eric Robert Rudolph, are terrorists as well and don't deserve to live anymore than their extremist Muslim counterparts. The person you quoted was not blaming/hating everyone, just Muslim extremists spouting out murderous threats against Americans. Take a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by slackjawedyokel View Post
      Call me a cynic - but according to the reports , he was killed a week ago ---- why did they interrupt the celeberty apprentce ? Good timing
      I am not one to wish death on people, however, for Bin Laden, I'll gladly make an exception.

I hope that he truly is dead and that this is not an attempt for our president to try keep his approval rating from tanking any further. I am not a conspiracy theorist but do believe that if the shoe fits, wear it. It just seems very convenient, timing wise, for this to occur at this point in time when our president has demonstrated his inability to pour pee out of a cowboy boot even with the instructions written on the heel. Lord knows our military has had the knowledge, skills, and ability to take Bin Laden out for many years. Why does everything suddenly come to fruition now?

God bless all members of our armed forces, our fallen 343 brothers, everyone who died on 9-11, and everyone who has been injured, killed, and/or affected by all of the pain and misery that Bin Laden has infected our planet and civilization with.
      DFW

"There's no such thing as a free lunch."

Comment

Originally posted by slackjawedyokel View Post
        Call me a cynic - but according to the reports , he was killed a week ago ---- why did they interrupt the celeberty apprentce ? Good timing
        What are your sources on this?
        I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

It was briefly reported before Obama's speech that Bin Laden had been killed a week ago with a bomb and the White House had waited for DNA confirmation before telling the public. I saw it while flipping through the different news channels last night. I think it was just speculation

Comment

Originally posted by 105 View Post
            I, for one, hope he gets his 72 virgins.
            Imagine his surprise when he finds 72 horny, ****ed-off suicide bombers who went before him.

Comment

Originally posted by voyager9 View Post
              Someone has too much time on their hands. Funny though:
              Hitler reacts to Osama's death.
              Now thats some funny schit. T.C.

Comment

let our 343 brothers rest in peace and let their families feel relieved. when I think about that day I dont think about the blame all that often, i think about the kids, the wifes, the mothers, the families our brothers left behind. This may be the first time I've been happy about somones death. Rot In Hell Osama.

Stay safe,
                Nick.

Comment

Im uncertain if this will or will not ease the pain for any of the familys that lost a loved one as I'm not wearing those shoes. I hope it does bring them some peace of mind. But I do think his death will prevent more familys from being in those shoes.

Never forget 9/11.

Comment

He will get his 72 virgins. all of them men.

Who wants a virgin anyway? They don't know what they are doing. I want 72 sluts. I'm gonna catch vd? i'm already dead.

I hope he's eaten by sharks, gives them dirarrea and he winds up crap at the bottom of the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by seymour View Post
                      Who wants a virgin anyway? They don't know what they are doing. I want 72 sluts.
                      *EXACTLY*. I've been saying this for ages - virgins are all "ouch that hurts", and elbows and knees at the wrong time.

Give me 72 traci lords in her prime and I'm good.

Comment

This is an appropriate way to remember the fallen....
                        ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

Originally posted by 105 View Post
                          *EXACTLY*. I've been saying this for ages - virgins are all "ouch that hurts", and elbows and knees at the wrong time.

Give me 72 traci lords in her prime and I'm good.
                          Well stated. Only remove Traci Lords and replace with Jennifer Connelly.
                          IAFF

Comment

we are not remembering the fallen on this thread. we are gloating on the jackwagon that caused their deaths.
                            Numerous people have chimed in on this and other social networking sites on how he died from sitting on the tiolet to rubbing one out when special forces burst in.
                            There are other threads to remember the fallen on. This is not one of them

Comment

Whatever you say buddy.
                              ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

Virgins?

I think it would be neat if, instead of being met by 72 virgins, he was met by 343 of FDNY's finest, each with a haligan.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X