No announcement yet.

22:45 hrs EST: Osama Bin Laden reported DEAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the Navy SEAL team that took down the bahstid Bin Laden...
    THANK YOU AND HOOOYAH!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

And............

Eight and a half hours since the News broke. I figure the Whiners will be starting up about "Inhumane Treatment", "No Fair Trial", and all the usual stuff.......... No ACLU News Release yet?...
      Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
      In memory of
      Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
      Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

I, for one, hope he gets his 72 virgins.

Comment

Osama attained ambient temperature.

Comment

Awesome, now lets step up the effort to kill the rest of his followers and all those who believe in harming americans! We need to wipe radical muslums off the face of the earth!

Comment

Although I hate Terrorism and those that commit it.............

That last comment sounds like the EXACT OPPOSITE side of what the Islamic Terrorist crowd say too..................

Extremeism, on EITHER side isn;t going to help.........

Kill those RESPONSIBLE..........hunt them down and eleviate the threat......the actual threats...not those that spew occasional retoric.....

cause really...even on this site in the last couple of days.....SOME "Americans" have shown THEIR blind hatred....does that make them any better than the Muslims that HATE blindly anything American?.....

And I have served in the Military......just so that no one starts calling me out on that.........

Having Bin Laden dead is awesome news......and we need to keep at the rest of them now.......

Just can;t stand people wanting to "kill everyone" simply because of where they live or their religion........on EITHER side......

Maturity helps...can;t blame everyone for the actions of some........

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Lights FF View Post
                Although I hate Terrorism and those that commit it.............

That last comment sounds like the EXACT OPPOSITE side of what the Islamic Terrorist crowd say too..................

Extremeism, on EITHER side isn;t going to help.........
                Good god man - the punctuation police are going to show up at your door any time now.

Hint - you may have a very valid point, but please try to put it together in an understandable and easily-read fashion. Otherwise... nobody will read it, nor make heads or tails out of it.

Comment

I'm glad he is dead and not on a military plane to Gitmo or the USA.

I think that shot to the head was well executed.
                  I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                    No more fitting group to take him out than the SEALs--America's best take down the world's worst. The SEALs are just one little sliver of what makes our military amazing.
                    Do you think there was some Delta folks in the mix?
                    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by 105 View Post
                      I, for one, hope he gets his 72 virgins.

HAHAHAHA! That is exactly what I was thinking... I love that episode

Comment

Earlier posts and news stated that "CIA paramilitaries" were also involved..chances are that there were probably some Black Ops types tied into the Op at some level.

I was personally happy to read that the chopper crew from the downed bird were able to get out and were picked up and safe. Most certainly having "instant justice" with a double tap to the cranium saved incredible amounts of crap with "holding" him at gitmo and the efforts of trying to give him a trial.

I heard one report that stated Bin Laden and his El Quida son were taken out while hiding behind a woman ( human shield). Just goes to show the mentality of those types of "terror cowards".

Glad he's done for, now we need to be alert and watchful for the already publicly threatened "waves of terror" in retribution for the killing of this mass murderer.

( hope the "punctuation and sentence structure is better this time..LOL)

Still believe that we as a whole cannot blame "EVERY" Muslim for what some of these idiots do or think. Just place the blame were it needs to be, ON THOSE that actually commit the terror or take up arms against the west.

Comment

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                          Sounds like Pakistan has a planning & zoning problem...

"When first built, the compound was secluded and reachable by only a dirt road, the officials said. In recent years, more residences built up around it, but it remained by far the largest and most heavily secured property in the area, they said." from cnn.com
                          Maybe it was the FM that tipped the US off?
                          So you call this your free country
                          Tell me why it costs so much to live
                          -3dd

Comment

Originally posted by voyager9 View Post
                            Maybe it was the FM that tipped the US off?
                            That would be poetic justice.

Comment

Someone has too much time on their hands. Funny though:
                              Hitler reacts to Osama's death.
                              So you call this your free country
                              Tell me why it costs so much to live
                              -3dd

Comment

day 3519 after the 11th NEVER FORGET
                                ALL GAVE SOME BUT SOME GAVE ALL
                                NEVER FORGET 9-11-01
                                CAPT. Frank Callahan Ladder 35 *
                                LT. John Ginley Engine 40
                                FF. Bruce Gary Engine 40
                                FF. Jimmy Giberson Ladder 35