X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThNozzleman
    replied
    Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    Seriously, where is the gray matter on this guy???
    Exhaust stack on his tractor not tall enough?

Leave a comment:

• amar20007
    replied
    FWDbuff
    I totally understand the feeling that you feel, and I accept your polite apology to all our friends.
    One thing you should try to understand it, people who live out your country, from any country, region or religion, like to live in peace and they hate the terrorism. If any source gives you another idea, that means he is lying.

Leave a comment:

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    replied
    Duly noted as a post from the:

Non Educated Idiot Out Wandering Around.

FM1
    That's priceless....
    Last edited by DeputyChiefGonzo; 04-30-2011, 03:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    Originally posted by neiowa View Post
    What nationality were the 9/11 hijacker/terrorists? What group/activity drew them into their choice of "lifestyle"?

Really want to compare Ok City to 9/11?

Note that the 10th anniversary in a little over 4 months what does your area have planned?
    Duly noted as a post from the:

Non Educated Idiot Out Wandering Around.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• neiowa
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    My apologies. There was this little thing that happened in NYC on September 11, 2001 (among other incidents worldwide) that kind of makes me suspicious of anyone from the middle east. Perhaps I am paranoid, but that's better than dead.
    What nationality were the 9/11 hijacker/terrorists? What group/activity drew them into their choice of "lifestyle"?

Really want to compare Ok City to 9/11?

Note that the 10th anniversary in a little over 4 months what does your area have planned?

Leave a comment:

• tajm611
    replied
    Originally posted by ATFDFF View Post
    You aren't seriously implying that the majority of the Muslum population have terroristic tendencies...are you?
    Majority? No. You would have noticed I am against the thought that ALL *muslim* believers to be terrorist if you had paid attention.

While on the other hand, to assume that "almost none" of them have an anti-america dogma and intend to do harm is just foolish.

To assume they are a terrorist because they are *muslim* is incorrect, while to ignore the fact that known terrorist predominantly follow islam would also be ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• ATFDFF
    replied
    Originally posted by tajm611 View Post
    While buff jumped the gun, I think your assumption is just as incorrect.
    You aren't seriously implying that the majority of the Muslum population have terroristic tendencies...are you?

Leave a comment:

• DCFDRescue2
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Hey, ease up Francis!
    Close but no cigar.

Time to watch the movie again Capt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    I understand also. An incident back in 1981 has made me deeply wary of women. (Still love most of them though)

Leave a comment:

replied
    My apologies. There was this little thing that happened in NYC on September 11, 2001 (among other incidents worldwide) that kind of makes me suspicious of anyone from the middle east. Perhaps I am paranoid, but that's better than dead.
    I know the feeling. An incident in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995 has made me deeply wary of white Americans.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    I understand what you're saying Buff, but, really, you should have left it in your head, and not put it to the keyboard.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• ChiefKN
    replied
    Hey, can someone post the plans for the death star?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

replied
    Too late. As part of the canuckistani resistance front, I've already funneled all the information in this forum to our secret operatives in Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Iceland, Finland, and Norway.

Expect a really disorganized, partially frostbitten uprising to occur in at least 37 of the continental United States anytime now!

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    I understand what you're saying Buff, but, really, you should have left it in your head, and not put it to the keyboard.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• GTRider245
    replied
    Gentlemen, based on the OP's origins, I strongly caution everyone against answering any further questions.
    Loosen the headband on the tinfoil hat brother.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X