WTC response 2-26-93 - found documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTC response 2-26-93 - found documents

I am starting to go through some of the documentation I brought home from my Fathers' house, and thought some here might find this interesting - there are a bunch of overheads, one of which was this - the response to the bombing on 2-26-93.....not sure how many of these are still kicking around....

I'll be seeing what else I can scan and post if anyone is interested in seeing these....there are overheads of the buildings, with damaged areas, some photographs etc....I don't THINK any of this is 'eyes only'!
    Last edited by pasobuff; 09-01-2011, 04:45 PM.

Thank you for taking the time to post pasobuff. I would be interested in seeing more...

Comment

Thanks. I have a bunch of magazine articles my Dad saved (I think he is mentioned in some), pictures he took, an invoice for services rendered there....all kinds of stuff - I'm still going through the folders.....maybe tonight I'll get a chance to post more....

Comment

Here is an article I found - looks like it was copied from an original copy or document, not from a newspaper....
        Last edited by pasobuff; 09-01-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasobuff View Post
          Here is an article I found - looks like it was copied from an original copy or document, not from a newspaper....
          Would you mind if i printed these off to show my buddies down at the station? Thanks again

most of them don't have internet or don't bother with it

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X