Fire Tat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
    What's your beef with 105 in every thread he posts in?
    Because Chief Wankerism is just that a wacker. Being the fireman that I am. I have nothing against being respectful to a Chief Wankerism and posting in support of his vast knowledge...Look at all of his post...? They mean nothing to me. Next time he wants to pick a fight tell him to grow some stones and pick a fight with someone more his age...Posting on here means nothing other then you know how to type. Now take your toys and go home, I answered your question and take that toy 105 with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeman4 View Post
      Posting on here means nothing other then you know how to type.
      You may be able to press the keys on your keyboard but English is not your talent. Neither is trying to sound like a hardass. Your poor grasp of the English language would logically allow me to believe you are not a very intelligent person in general, making you a **** poor firefighter. For his post not meaning anything to you, you sure have a hard on for him. Might I suggest a new hobby? Try an EASL class at your local library. Rosetta Stone may work wonders on your child like communication skills.

And remember that grammar is important, it's the difference helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

You seem to not mind that everyone here believes you to be of the horse loving kind.

Eagerly awaiting your response, computer version of Helen Keller.
      ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeman4 View Post
        Now take your toys and go home, I answered your question and take that toy 105 with you.
        Nah, I think I'll stick around.

I don't think I'm alone when I say that we're tired of seeing you waste bandwidth on the forums by following one particular member from thread to thread, singling out his posts. So you don't like him? Fine, but let it go. Send him a PM every time he posts, because we don't want to see you try to prove that you're a bigger, badder fireman than he is in the public forums. He's not buying it, and neither are we.
        Career Fire Captain
        Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by tajm611 View Post
          And remember that grammar is important, it's the difference helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
          Permission to steal this in the future?
          Career Fire Captain
          Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
            Permission to steal this in the future?
            No. Sorry, copyright Billy Mays Industries.
            ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

Wouldn't you know it.
              Career Fire Captain
              Volunteer Chief Officer

Comment

Can a dead Coke whore actually enforce a copyrite???

Comment

Originally posted by islandfire03 View Post
                  Can a dead Coke whore actually enforce a copyrite???
                  no, which is why all the beatles albums are out now i guess

Comment

Actually you're wrong. The correct use of Capitalization in grammar is what you're looking for, in that example.

That will be $5.00, please.

FM1
                    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

The history of orthography is taught in advanced grammar classes.

That would be 7 dollhairs please.

Comment

Test: 2000
                        Score: 98
                        List Number: 60**

Comment

According to my tax return, your picture is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 105
                            What's being bashed is wankerism.
                            Originally Posted by JayRemmy
                            Wankerism?
                            Originally Posted by len1582
                            I thought it was wackie
                            r

Originally Posted by Snowball
                            You're right, it's whacker.
                            A lot of whackers pull their wankers...
                            ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                            Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by 105 View Post
                              The tendency by some, especially prevalent in newly-minted firefighters, to utterly and completely go overboard by ricing out their ride and their gear with every single possible way to announce that they're a firefighter and you should have nothing but worship and admiration for them.

For example, wearing shirts like this not in jest:
                              http://www.fireandrescueshirts.com/b...ULL%20HOSE.jpg

http://buy-online-shopping-mall.com/...se-t-shirt.jpg

http://rlv.zcache.com/fire_slayer_fi...26qibm_400.jpg

Or putting a pile of lights on your POV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdeAu...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhtNf...eature=related

So, wankerism. The art of being a f*cking wanker.
                              Wow.......I have no other way to sum those videos ups.....
                              Courage, Being Scared to Death and Saddling Up anyways.

Comment

hmmm.......so what would you be called if you worked EMS and had a shirt similar to this....

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X