Grant's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant's

If your city accepts federal funding for equipment and then due to budgets constraints fails to meet the requirements of the grant. What happens to the equipment they purchased?
    FTM PTB RFB

By the way Lafire shut up, I don't want to hear from you along with some others here.

1. Post this in the AFG section. Lots of knowledgeable folks over there.

2. With that attitude, don't expect much help at all.
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Originally posted by Rescue101
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Comment

Maybe not but I did get an educated one and thank you. GTRider245
      FTM PTB RFB

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeman4 View Post
        If your city accepts federal funding for equipment and then due to budgets constraints fails to meet the requirements of the grant. What happens to the equipment they purchased?
        FTM PTB RFB
        If these were AFG funds granted then the department receiving them needs to follow the program guidance . The period of performance is one year after the award announcement.
        You need to complete the contract during this POP.
        If you read the PG it shows what needs to be done to keep your part of the contract and what happens if you don't.
        If the funds were gained fraudulently or misappropriated for other uses then you will likely receive a visit from the federal auditors who can and have removed equipment and apparatus in the past, in addition to requiring repayment with interest of all grant funds.

They have also taken folks away in shiny bracelets for misuse of federal dollars.

Comment

"Grants" is the word you're looking for. That's a plural. http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe Is a very helpful site for learning how to use an apostrophe.
          Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Comment

Sorry Johnny you know how it is being a fireman and trying to punctuate between making a grab and grabing the hydrant.
            FTM PTB RFB
            sorry I forgot to paste an apostrophe after the s and a comma after the Sorry and not capitalizing the s. I hope your firefighting skills are as good as your punctuation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeman4 View Post
              Sorry Johnny you know how it is being a fireman and trying to punctuate between making a grab and grabing the hydrant.
              FTM PTB RFB
              sorry I forgot to paste an apostrophe after the s and a comma after the Sorry and not capitalizing the s. I hope your firefighting skills are as good as your punctuation.
              You're very defensive.
              Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X