Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DennisTheMenace
    replied
    The team is still active. Have no answer for your link issue.

Leave a comment:

• st42stephenAFT
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
    We have a hockey team also, let me see if any of those guys know about the Arlington team.
    Thanks bro. The site (http://www.eteamz.com/columbusfireho...cfm?cat=193842) says:

Web site of the Fairfax County Virginia FD Hockey Team. Their team has been together since 2002, and they have been competing in the C-2 division at the Ashburn Ice House in Loudoun County, VA. Their USPSL team is comprised of Local Members from Fairfax County, VA, Montgomery County, MD, Alexandria, VA, Arlington County, VA and DC Fire and a few Police Officers.

But the link to the team site is dead.

Leave a comment:

• BoxAlarm187
    replied
    We have a hockey team also, let me see if any of those guys know about the Arlington team.

Leave a comment:

• st42stephenAFT
    started a topic Arlington VA Hockey Team

Arlington VA Hockey Team

So I was doing some research online, and I came across a hockey team for Arlington County VA (playing with other local depts). However, when I try to go the the link, the link is no longer good. I can't find any more information on the team.

I was wondering if anyone had any info whether the team is still in existence and playing? If not, does Arlington County FD have a new hockey team?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X