Live in Departmentd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live in Departmentd

Soon I am going to start applying to colleges, and I would like to go to one that has a department with a live-in program near it. Any suggestions? Also any good colleges that you know off that offer degrees in fire scince would be apperciated.

If' you're looking for a truly unique experience check out University of Alaska Fairbanks.
    www.uaf.edu/fire/employment

Comment

University of Maryland offers fire science degrees, and many of the departments in PG county offer live-in opportunities where you will get plenty of experience.

Comment

St. Micheal's College in Burlington VT has a student run fire department which operates 2 engines and a hose/utility truck.

The run on every single call with the Colchester Center Volunteer Fire Company and are first-due into the busiest area in the district for fires, as well as first due automatic mutual aid into the City of Winooski.

Colchester Center runs about 700 fire calls per year - no EMS.

St Micheal's also runs ALS EMS transport for 2 area towns.
        Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sta20 View Post
          Soon I am going to start applying to colleges, and I would like to go to one that has a department with a live-in program near it. Any suggestions? Also any good colleges that you know off that offer degrees in fire scince would be apperciated.

deletedddddddddddddddd.
          Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by sta20 View Post

Universary of Maryland. Hook up with the Prince Georges, VFD in Maryland
            Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

university of new haven

the university of new haven offers multiple fire science degrees such as fire investigation, fire administration, fire technologies, fire protection engineering. they have a live in program near by as well with the allingtown volunteer fire association.

i would not be set in going just for the live in program, your there to get a degree first then serve the area. see what the schools offer first.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X