Anywhere to buy used/pre-owned tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anywhere to buy used/pre-owned tools?

Im looking for a few NY Hooks and was wondering if there are any sites to buy some that may have been used. I know they are around $100, but wondering if anyone knows where I can get some for a bit cheaper.

P.S. Ebay has none

Are you searching for a "NY Hook," or for a "Halligan Hook?"

Because thats important.

http://www.emergencyresponderproduct...rposehook.html
    To Persist is to Conquer.

Comment

I'd be cautious of any used tools. Why would someone sell a tool unless something is wrong with it?

Comment

Im talking about the NY roof hooks, all steel. No fiberglass

Comment

Spend the money on a new tool. Like was said earlier, why would anyone sell a tool unless something was wrong with it.

You can try govdeals but I would recommend buying a new one. I bought a talon hook as a personal tool and love it.
          ------------------------------------
          These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
          ------------------------------------

Comment

Fire Trader might have something.
            "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

"Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

Comment

You can have some home made NY style hooks. A guy at my station makes them for the guys for around fiftey bucks. they have held up well. See if some one can make you what you need

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X