Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbols

What are the symbols that would indicate the building has an automatic fire sprinkler system and a public water service that's 6 inches in diameter?

Go buy the book you need for the class...
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

There are no set symbols

Can be a number of different ways to indicate a sprinkled building

And I take it you mean a set of plans or pre Plan
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

Try looking for a water motor gong, an FDC, the huge sign for the FDC (like it would actually be there haha), and maybe a PIV(s) or a WPIV(s).

Are you pre-planning or taking a class and cheating?

I've never really seen any symbols for sprinklers systems that are posted outside of a building, other than the parts visible from the outside or the FDC sign.

Comment

google it n008
          Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny46 View Post
            google it n008
            pwnage

I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by ImBeaming View Post
              What are the symbols that would indicate the building has an automatic fire sprinkler system and a public water service that's 6 inches in diameter?
              Seriously Dude, you are a slug. You came on here before, made a complete *** of yourself talking about this class you don't see the value of, won't buy a book for, and see as a complete waste of your time...Obviously because of your VAST fire service knowledge.

Yet here you are AGAIN asking people that DID go to classes, DID buy the book, and DID their own work to pass the classes, to do the work that you are too much of a slug to do on your own.

My advice to you is either get on board by buying a book and doing your own work, or quit the class and stop taking up valuable space that someone else could be using.

My advice to others is stop helping this guy in any way. He won't do it for himself so why should we do it for him. The sense of entitlement of SOME of today's youth just freaking baffles me. I want the paper but I don't want to do the work to get it...how pathetic.
              Crazy, but that's how it goes
              Millions of people living as foes
              Maybe it's not too late
              To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
                Seriously Dude, you are a slug. You came on here before, made a complete *** of yourself talking about this class you don't see the value of, won't buy a book for, and see as a complete waste of your time...Obviously because of your VAST fire service knowledge.

Yet here you are AGAIN asking people that DID go to classes, DID buy the book, and DID their own work to pass the classes, to do the work that you are too much of a slug to do on your own.

My advice to you is either get on board by buying a book and doing your own work, or quit the class and stop taking up valuable space that someone else could be using.

My advice to others is stop helping this guy in any way. He won't do it for himself so why should we do it for him. The sense of entitlement of SOME of today's youth just freaking baffles me. I want the paper but I don't want to do the work to get it...how pathetic.
                Thanks for the heads up Fyredup, I didn't know. Needless to say, no more responses to this poster either, well, maybe to be a dick I might, haha.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X