Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WV Fire Marshal's Office ceases POV permits

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    If everyone is going POV... who's driving the BRT?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BennyT373 View Post
      If everyone is going POV... who's driving the BRT?
      I know it is hard to believe, but in some far away places, folks still have to go POV to the station to get the BRT.
      Career Firefighter
      Volunteer Captain

      -Professional in Either Role-

      Originally posted by Rescue101
      I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BennyT373 View Post
        If everyone is going POV... who's driving the BRT?
        I would hate to have people that get that easily confused. Coordination and training and I will get both people AND BBT's on the scene.

        Yeah, BBT. Here are pics of one of our new tankers during construction.


        http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...3&l=ac59f50a3d

        (You don't have to be on FB to look at the pictures)

        Comment


        • #34
          Sarcasm is hard to detect without verbalization...

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by BennyT373 View Post
            Sarcasm is hard to detect without verbalization...
            Heck, I just thought it was an excuse to share the pictures of the new BBT!!!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
              I would hate to have people that get that easily confused. Coordination and training and I will get both people AND BBT's on the scene.

              Yeah, BBT. Here are pics of one of our new tankers during construction.


              http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...3&l=ac59f50a3d

              (You don't have to be on FB to look at the pictures)
              My hometown has BBT. Also, they used to use blue turnout as well... http://www.sutphen.com/imageuploads/...-photo-301.JPG

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BennyT373 View Post
                My hometown has BBT. Also, they used to use blue turnout as well... http://www.sutphen.com/imageuploads/...-photo-301.JPG
                WV right? Was through there and saw blue one day while coming south from Etam.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Yeah, WV. Near all the ski resorts

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    BennyT373, where at in WV are you? Mon county here.

                    Comment

                    300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                    Collapse

                    Upper 300x250

                    Collapse

                    Taboola

                    Collapse

                    Leader

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X