So I am in need of advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rescue2947 View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more BoxAlarm. I have been here for years and have seen this in about every post. That's why I dont post much, or even bother visiting these forums much anymore. To much arragance floating around here.
    There was an awful lot of "We ......" as compared to "He ...." in the post.

It wouldn't be the first time the family tried to push somebody to stay in "the family business".
    Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
      There was an awful lot of "We ......" as compared to "He ...." in the post.

It wouldn't be the first time the family tried to push somebody to stay in "the family business".
      Perhaps there was, but it seems like so many of the regular posters here think that it's their job to tear down other members and their posts. It gets quite old, and really makes me wonder whatever happened to brotherhood. It's like it's a catch phrase anymore, not a way of life.
      Career Fire Captain
      Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

I can give him some great advice and guidance....if you would like. PM me, the board seems to be a bit harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
          Its a shame that no one can ask a legit question on here anymore. Truckedup, best of luck to your brother!
          Originally posted by Rescue2947 View Post
          Couldn't agree with you more BoxAlarm. I have been here for years and have seen this in about every post. That's why I dont post much, or even bother visiting these forums much anymore. To much arragance floating around here.
          What both of you said. If they're not questioning their motivation they're correcting their spelling/grammar or making comments that have nothing to do with the topic. And before we go there, this has nothing to do with time in the trenches or being thin skinned. Just respect for each br/other.

I'm done now. Move along folks nothing to see here.
          Nothing is as unimpressive as someone who is unwilling to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by sjmedic2003 View Post
            I can give him some great advice and guidance....if you would like. PM me, the board seems to be a bit harsh.
            sjmedic, your post count is way too low for you to be of any benefit to others on this forum. [soaked in sarcasm]

K, now I'm really done.

Stay safe brothers!
            Nothing is as unimpressive as someone who is unwilling to learn.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X