Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JunebugKFD257
    replied
    I tried to paint my work leather in a flat yellow, but I didn't like the way it worked, so I went ahead and used the regular gloss yellow that firestore.com carries. But I have to say that the flat black does look nice. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• agrogg1
    replied
    Thanks for the comments!

-I don't care to be honest , the light stick is a whacker usa instigator 6 head. All gen III led's-I am very pleased with the product.

-I did, at one point have two helmets but recently sold my other one. I prefer my leather over anything issued to me, or plastic traditionals. Yes, I change out fronts, but its not very often (I am a college student and am away from my home department).

-If you shop around on ebay (I did for a few months) for helmets, you will be astonished how cheap leathers go for. Sand it down, add a coat of paint, and buy what eye protection suits you and it can stay pretty cheap

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Dragon4
    replied
    That is a very beautiful helmet you have there sir ! How I wish I can have one just like that ! Here in our place, only those who are rich can afford such type of helmet ....

Leave a comment:

• cozmosis
    replied
    Originally posted by agrogg1 View Post
    Hello all,
    Figured I'd post some pics of a N6A I'm redoing. Low gloss black. (I run with two departments if you're wondering why I have different fronts )
    So, are you always screwing and unscrewing your fronts to swap them out? Wouldn't it be easier to have two helmets? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• firepundit
    replied
    Originally posted by agrogg1 View Post
    Hello all,
    Figured I'd post some pics of a N6A I'm redoing. Low gloss black. (I run with two departments if you're wondering why I have different fronts )
    I love the way you made your POV lights show up in the post about leather helmets. A double shot across the bow!

I would ask you about them but.........

Leave a comment:

• Engine4Cap
    replied
    First post, but I had to answer this. Our dept wears the salad bowls...few of us just went out and bought the traditional styles and I love em. Looks awesome and more important. its MINE!!

Leave a comment:

• agrogg1
    replied
    Bull321...
    -Woops, I'll check into that
    Bubba32...
    -I love my leather, and hope I never have to wear a salad bowl again.

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    Originally posted by FiremanLyman View Post
    Oh boy new guy... you stepped in it.

Yes, we like them.
    Since he is the FNG, we'll cut him a break on the "their ok" comment.

agrogg1

Nice Lid, Have you thought about posting a picture of same in the helmet picture thread?

Leave a comment:

• FiremanLyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bubba32 View Post
    Nice lids... Our dept. uses "modern style" thay are ok i guess. how do you like the traditionals?
    Oh boy new guy... you stepped in it.

Yes, we like them.

Leave a comment:

• Bubba32
    replied
    Nice lids... Our dept. uses "modern style" thay are ok i guess. how do you like the traditionals?

Leave a comment:

• agrogg1
    started a topic New Brain Bucket Pics

New Brain Bucket Pics

Hello all,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by agrogg1; 03-13-2011, 01:48 AM. Reason: Added another pic

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X