Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

totaly different glove question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • totaly different glove question

    so totaly different glove question. i just bought a new pair of structure gloves by american firewear called the super glove. i am wondering if anyone else here uses gloves made of kangaroo hide like these ones are ive noticed some pocking on one of the gloves and when i asked both the rep i got them from and the manufacturer about the they said this is normal due to what type of leather they are juat seeing if anyone has tried them and noticed the same thing or has a pair that has this and responds to more structures then i do and how well they hold up
    We walk where the devil dances... FIR NA TINE

  • #2
    I am gunna have to go look up pocking in the dictionary...
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

    -Professional in Either Role-

    Originally posted by Rescue101
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
      I am gunna have to go look up pocking in the dictionary...
      HaHa ME TOO

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sapper937 View Post
        so totaly different glove question. i just bought a new pair of structure gloves by american firewear called the super glove. i am wondering if anyone else here uses gloves made of kangaroo hide like these ones are ive noticed some pocking on one of the gloves and when i asked both the rep i got them from and the manufacturer about the they said this is normal due to what type of leather they are juat seeing if anyone has tried them and noticed the same thing or has a pair that has this and responds to more structures then i do and how well they hold up
        I have these gloves, had them for two years, best glove I have ever worn. Mine did the same deal it's just part of the breaking in of the glove. Don't worry about it
        Enjoy them they are great
        sigpicWhos says Fire Trucks cant be YELLOW!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
          I am gunna have to go look up pocking in the dictionary...
          pocking - as in pock marks...as in acne scars or divots.....

          As long as he doesn't say they are getting POCKETS! lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Same here, best gloves I have ever had, and they did the same thing.


            OR, you can ask our resident idi..Expert, on all things gloves. He will help you out with all sorts of expert knowledge. Or not. Ask him about helmets too. He started another thread about his gloves recently.

            Comment


            • #7
              thanks for clearing that up for me paso

              and no im not goingvto ask junior hence why i stated totally different glove question in the start of this thread



              and thank you to all those who responded just wanted to see what people thought about tyese gloves.
              We walk where the devil dances... FIR NA TINE

              Comment


              • #8
                We recently issued them here as well - they are pretty decent gloves - no complaints. As with any leather glove they took a little while to properly break in, but afterwards I am quite happy with them.

                That said, I totally didn't take them home, tie knots with them, and destroy them. If I did, I would have started a thread about it, and slagged everyone who tried to help me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pasobuff View Post
                  pocking - as in pock marks...as in acne scars or divots.....

                  As long as he doesn't say they are getting POCKETS! lol
                  I would like to imagine a pair of leather gloves with pockets. or maybe a card case.
                  The industry's most complete selection of Leather Work Gloves. We also make custom driving gloves and Personalized Leather Work Gloves.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by briannamur5681 View Post
                    I would like to imagine a pair of leather gloves with pockets. or maybe a card case.
                    Gloves with pockets?
                    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

                    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
                      Gloves with pockets?
                      You know, on those sub-zero nights, gloves with pockets to hold those handwarmer packets might be rather welcome....
                      Opinions my own. Standard disclaimers apply.

                      Everyone goes home. Safety begins with you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by VFF16 View Post
                        HaHa ME TOO

                        Hey VFF, super random, but I actually took the picture that is your avatar. I just caught that, and had to say something, haha.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You can get the same glove (if not better & cheaper) by buying the ProTech8. Hands down best glove on the market...IMHO
                          "Courage is the resistance to fear, the mastery of fear, not the lack of fear." Mark Twain
                          "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Uknown

                          Comment

                          300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                          Collapse

                          Upper 300x250

                          Collapse

                          Taboola

                          Collapse

                          Leader

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X