Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pro-Tech Titan-K gloves falling apart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KBEHR
    replied
    JJR512 In my Firehouse you get the old crappy gear, the old air packs with the aluminum tanks for class the way you don't wreck the good stuff and once you are sate certified you get all new gear

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Originally posted by DeputyChiefGonzo View Post
    For the love of God...
    Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform!
    ENGLISH please!,Hehe T.C.

Leave a comment:

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
    If you want to take credit for me getting the gloves replaced, when in fact Rescue101 and GTRider245 were there ahead of you (and I had pretty much decided on what to do before you entered the thread), well that's between you and them but I think it's pretty crappy. And I never asked for, nor even came anywhere within miles of hinting I wanted, absolution for my gloves getting mixed up. That seems more like a totally random potshot than anything else, and that is a true waste of time.
    For the love of God...
    Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform!

Leave a comment:

• JJR512
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    -

Look I told you what you needed to do in my very first post. the simple solution would have been to follow my order matrix. Since essentially YOU DID do that, it appears I was right and all the rest of the posturing and nonsense that was caused by you wanting absolution somehow for your gloves getting messed was a waste of time.
    If you want to take credit for me getting the gloves replaced, when in fact Rescue101 and GTRider245 were there ahead of you (and I had pretty much decided on what to do before you entered the thread), well that's between you and them but I think it's pretty crappy. And I never asked for, nor even came anywhere within miles of hinting I wanted, absolution for my gloves getting mixed up. That seems more like a totally random potshot than anything else, and that is a true waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    I had hoped that perhaps I could educate this guy. Both in consumer affairs and how to file a complaint, and in how not to look loike nothing more than a troll on FH.com. Since it appears he may have listened to part 1 and ignored part 2, I am out.

Enjoy...

Leave a comment:

• Jonnee
    replied
    As with lafire and scarecrow, there is no end to any thing. They along with his guy keep on and on.

As he was told, contact the maker of the gloves or place where he bought the gloves and seek assistance from them.
    Last edited by Jonnee; 03-01-2011, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tajm611
    replied
    WARNING WARNING

Incoming long *** pointless response.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    -
    Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
    Sure we can move on. I wish a lot of people would have moved on a lot sooner, some before they even posted at all. To the people that actually had something useful, helpful, and relevant to the actual topic, I thank all of you for that, even if bits and pieces of it I either didn't necessarily agree with or wind up following.

I was actually thinking of adding a reply to this thread that I considered the matter closed and would be leaving this thread but anyone else who wanted to continue to stay to toss the **** around was more than welcome for all I cared. But I saw you posted this message and decided to just simply agree with you instead.

As for antagonizing...mine is always (well, with rare exception anyway) responsive, not initiative. In other words, if you don't want me to be antagonistic, don't start it with me, not when there's no need, not when it's just a simple question that one can either choose to answer helpfully or just ignore and move on if they have nothing useful to add.
    Look I told you what you needed to do in my very first post. the simple solution would have been to follow my order matrix. Since essentially YOU DID do that, it appears I was right and all the rest of the posturing and nonsense that was caused by you wanting absolution somehow for your gloves getting messed was a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• JJR512
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    JJR512,

You came here for help with a problem with your gloves, you got advice, you chose to follow some of it (even the part that was mine and given almost immediately), the problem was solved.

Can we move on, or do you feel the need to continue to antagonize people for no logical reason?
    Sure we can move on. I wish a lot of people would have moved on a lot sooner, some before they even posted at all. To the people that actually had something useful, helpful, and relevant to the actual topic, I thank all of you for that, even if bits and pieces of it I either didn't necessarily agree with or wind up following.

I was actually thinking of adding a reply to this thread that I considered the matter closed and would be leaving this thread but anyone else who wanted to continue to stay to toss the **** around was more than welcome for all I cared. But I saw you posted this message and decided to just simply agree with you instead.

As for antagonizing...mine is always (well, with rare exception anyway) responsive, not initiative. In other words, if you don't want me to be antagonistic, don't start it with me, not when there's no need, not when it's just a simple question that one can either choose to answer helpfully or just ignore and move on if they have nothing useful to add.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    JJR512,

You came here for help with a problem with your gloves, you got advice, you chose to follow some of it (even the part that was mine and given almost immediately), the problem was solved.

Can we move on, or do you feel the need to continue to antagonize people for no logical reason?

Leave a comment:

• JJR512
    replied
    Originally posted by tajm611 View Post
    If your vocabulary hubris matched your self proclaimed knowledge of the fire service and all it encompasses, you wouldn't be in the situation you are in now which is crying over gloves and asking the very people you blasted on what to do. You try to tell other people how inferior their understanding of the English language is yet you can't even seem to grasp what everyone else is telling you.

I've met some ignorant people on here, but you are by and far the worst.
    There is no crying and there has been no blasting. You really read far too much into something that was very simple to begin with.

As for my "self proclaimed knowledge of the fire service and all it encompasses", I have only proclaimed that I know next to nothing about the fire service. I have openly admitted that, and I have never claimed to know a lot about any part of the fire service, period.

To my recollection, I do not "try to tell other people how inferior their understanding of the English language is". You make it seem as if I'm constantly telling everybody that. There are a handful of people that I feel have a poor level of comprehension in general, and there is a larger group of people that in a few very specific instances I felt weren't understanding me very well, but to my recollection, I do not constantly tell everyone else that they have an inferior understanding of the English language. Again, you read far too much into things.

As for being ignorant: Again, as I said earlier in this post and at other times on this message board, yes, when it comes to the fire service, I am ignorant. I am new and am at the beginning of learning. You were once ignorant, too, and don't ever forget that.

Leave a comment:

• truckedup133
    replied
    Originally posted by jjr512 View Post
    in fact, this point was raised by one of the instructors in my class tonight. she

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jonnyirons2
    replied
    We run in to burning buildings, no idiot is more experienced than us!

Leave a comment:

• duckenit
    replied
    I am doing some research on gloves for the depertment which led me to this forum.
    WOW. I joined just to leave a suggestion for this kid.
    Just stop. You can think about leaving a reply, it might even sound good in your head, but just don't do it.

And to the rest of they guys on here. A little advice to you as well. I'm sure you have heard it before.

Don't argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Leave a comment:

• tajm611
    replied
    If your vocabulary hubris matched your self proclaimed knowledge of the fire service and all it encompasses, you wouldn't be in the situation you are in now which is crying over gloves and asking the very people you blasted on what to do. You try to tell other people how inferior their understanding of the English language is yet you can't even seem to grasp what everyone else is telling you.

I've met some ignorant people on here, but you are by and far the worst.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X