Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pro-Tech Titan-K gloves falling apart!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Ok, I change my post. Your a freakin idiot. It was a joke my friend, yes, from a quick google search. Get over it. You have a short life in the fire service if you can't take such a mild joke.

    What a loon.
    Always happy to entertain.

    By the way, if you're telling a joke or trying to be funny, try adding a smilie. If you tell a joke to me face to face, I'd understand that, because I'd see and hear that you're telling a joke. When you just put some words on a computer screen, all anyone else sees is the words; tone of voice, facial expression, body language, etc. are all totally absent. That's why smilies were invented, to try to put a little bit of emotion back into emotionless plain text. Try it sometime.
    -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

    The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

    Comment


    • #17
      Just felt an earthquake. 4.7 down in Arkansas.
      Last edited by LVFD301; 02-28-2011, 01:42 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
        Go away you punk*ss. You are bothering way too many electrons to post your crap here.
        No.

        But since you haven't had anything useful or even interesting to say, you are quite welcome to take your own advice.
        -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

        The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
          No.

          But since you haven't had anything useful or even interesting to say, you are quite welcome to take your own advice.
          Actually junior bird man, go away. The entire premise of your topic either proves you are a moron or just completely incompetent as a human being.

          Seriously, if your gloves are messed up who gives 2 turds to Siberia if anyone else's are? Follow the steps I listed above and get them repaired o replaced. Frankly, I am leaning towards you being a thin skinned moron who had no clue what to do to solve your problem.

          Like I said earlier, toughen up junior or you are going to get eaten alive in the firehouse.

          My advice at this point would be to shut up and go away. because every time you post you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.
          Last edited by FyredUp; 02-28-2011, 02:23 AM.
          Crazy, but that's how it goes
          Millions of people living as foes
          Maybe it's not too late
          To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
            Actually junior bird man, go away. The entire premise of topic either proves you are a moron or just completely incompetent as a human being.

            Seriously, if your gloves are messed up who gives 2 turds to Siberia if anyone else's are? Follow the steps I listed above and get them repaired o replaced. Frankly, I am leaning towards you being a thin skinned moron who had no clue what to do to solve your problem.

            Like I said earlier, toughen up junior or you are going to get eaten alive in the firehouse.

            My advice at this point would be to shut up and go away. because every time you post you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.
            Well I personally wouldn't give two turds to Siberia, or anything else for that matter, but it's quite obvious that I cared if anyone else had problems with Pro-Tech Titan-K gloves. I mean it's really a pretty stupid question, isn't it? If somebody's asking, why bother to ask who cares about it, because clearly the person asking cares about it, doesn't he?

            I mean, what do you think would have happened if millions of Toyota owners had never bothered to ask any other Toyota owners if they were having problems with the gas pedal sticking?

            I'm not worried about my firehouse. I'm also not worried about your personal opinion of me. I got what I wanted from my original question, and for your actual contribution, I'm grateful. But if you want to keep slinging the **** around, that's on you.

            By the way...just out of curiosity, what is a "bird man"?
            Last edited by NobodyAnymore; 02-28-2011, 01:58 AM.
            -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

            The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
              Well I personally wouldn't give two turds to Siberia, or anything else for that matter, but it's quite obvious that I cared if anyone else had problems with Pro-Tech Titan-K gloves. I mean it's really a pretty stupid question, isn't it? If somebody's asking, why bother to ask who cares about it, because clearly the person asking cares about it, doesn't he?

              I mean, what do you think would have happened if millions of Toyota owners had never bothered to ask any other Toyota owners if they were having problems with the gas pedal sticking?

              I'm not worried about my firehouse. I'm also not worried about your personal opinion of me. I got what I wanted from my original question, and for your actual contribution, I'm grateful. But if you want to keep slinging the **** around, that's on you.

              By the way...just out of curiosity, what is a "bird man"?
              Let me type slower this time so maybe you will get what I mean.

              I had trouble with my original Protech gloves. I contacted the company. Talked right to the president of the company and got my gloves replaced for free. I didn't come on here and ask others if their gloves fell apart because it was irrelevant to getting my gloves repaired or replaced.

              Do you understand now? My primary concern was getting my glove problem handled. Only after that would I have worried about coming here and posting about it.
              Crazy, but that's how it goes
              Millions of people living as foes
              Maybe it's not too late
              To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
                I mean, what do you think would have happened if millions of Toyota owners had never bothered to ask any other Toyota owners if they were having problems with the gas pedal sticking?
                Bad analogy my boy. Toyota had a problem with a few dozen cars, that killed and/or injured people. And it didn't come to owners talking to owners. It came by the owners submitting the accident reports, that Toyota realized that they had an issue.

                On your gloves, you should have gone through the proper normal channels. That being what FyredUp had posted. I mean really, am I going to complain about a MATCO tool here, just to get answers that are obvious??? Ummm...NOT. << here's your smiley.

                FM1
                I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

                Originally posted by EastKyFF
                "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
                  Let me type slower this time so maybe you will get what I mean.

                  I had trouble with my original Protech gloves. I contacted the company. Talked right to the president of the company and got my gloves replaced for free. I didn't come on here and ask others if their gloves fell apart because it was irrelevant to getting my gloves repaired or replaced.

                  Do you understand now? My primary concern was getting my glove problem handled. Only after that would I have worried about coming here and posting about it.
                  I had no trouble understanding you earlier. I just didn't agree with you. Not agreeing with you isn't the same as being stupid, believe it or not.

                  I believe that knowing if anyone else has had a similar problem with the same kind of glove is relevant because it helps me decide if I want them replaced with the same kind of glove or with another brand.

                  So let me explain it again to you and hope that you will understand what I've already said earlier.

                  If other people have had the same kind of problem, or a similar problem, with the exact same gloves or with other gloves from the same brand, that tells me mine is not an isolated incident. That is relevant because if this kind of problem is one that this brand is prone to have, then I would be disinclined to replace these gloves with another pair from the same brand. If the brand is prone to having this problem, then it's likely the replacement pair may also have the same problem as well.

                  To me, that makes perfect sense. I don't see why it's such a difficult concept for you to grasp.

                  By the same token, if nobody else has ever had this problem, then I'm inclined to believe it to be just an isolated incident and would accept a replacement pair of the same kind/brand.

                  And in case you haven't figured it out yet, I need to ask this question before I talk to the vendor or the manufacturer. If the vendor is going to assist me and offer an exchange, it would make sense for me to know ahead of time whether I want to exchange for the same brand or a different brand, wouldn't it? I mean, it wouldn't make much sense for me to try to get this information after the decision that depended on it had already come and gone.
                  -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

                  The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
                    Bad analogy my boy. Toyota had a problem with a few dozen cars, that killed and/or injured people. And it didn't come to owners talking to owners. It came by the owners submitting the accident reports, that Toyota realized that they had an issue.

                    On your gloves, you should have gone through the proper normal channels. That being what FyredUp had posted. I mean really, am I going to complain about a MATCO tool here, just to get answers that are obvious??? Ummm...NOT. << here's your smiley.

                    FM1
                    No. Toyota quite clearly did not care about the accident reports of a few dozen owners. It took owners coming together and complaining en masse to the press and the government for Toyota to come down off its high horse and do a damned thing about their problem, including admitting they had one.

                    As for the gloves, see my immediately previous reply. And the answer to "has anyone else had this problem" isn't really obvious.

                    And do not make the mistake of thinking any part of my original post was a complaint. I did not make any disparaging remarks about the gloves or the brand at all. I asked if anyone else had the same problem, and I asked which of a few different options was the best way to deal with that. There's no complaint there at all. (Do not ever try to read more into what I write than just what I write.) Am I upset that this happened? Yes, mildly. But it isn't worth complaining about yet, not until I see what the resolution will be. Which I hope to find out later today.
                    -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

                    The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      You should write a book. It seems like you know a lot about everything.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Getting back to the orginal question, My department has used these gloves and never had a problem.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
                          Oh, Justin, the OP is ok... If he just could drive something better than a Taurus. Sort of like a chevette to us old folks.

                          He just has to learn how to get a problem resolved, and I am quite sure he has figured it all out now.
                          Hey Hey Hey! Thems Fightin words. What are you a Chevy lover?hehe T.C,

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
                            I'm also not worried about your personal opinion of me.
                            Should just leave it at that.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
                              Hey Hey Hey! Thems Fightin words. What are you a Chevy lover?hehe T.C,
                              Well.... My Chevy 2500 is pretty nice.....

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Hey FF Johnson --- wait untill he starts on his helmet fetish.
                                ?

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X