No announcement yet.

Structural Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered a pair of Globe Supremes. Firestore has 10% off on boots right now and free shipping on orders over $100. Came to a shade under $300 OTD.

Comment

Just ordered a pair of Globe Supremes. Firestore has 10% off on boots right now and free shipping on orders over $100. Came to a shade under $300 OTD. I'll let you guys know in a couple weeks how they feel.

Comment

I have Globes and found they sized like my shoes. Only had 'em about seven months, but I'm loving them. More support than my Rangers, better on ice, and WAY warmer.
        "I've met lots of volunteer firefighters, but I've never seen a volunteer fire!"
        - R. MacLeod, Alma VFD

Comment

I have a pair of the Globes as well and I used to love Rangers but I will never go back to anything else but Globes

Comment

Originally posted by LockedWings View Post
            Just ordered a pair of Globe Supremes. Firestore has 10% off on boots right now and free shipping on orders over $100. Came to a shade under $300 OTD.
            Same here...

A few guys on the dept picked these up and had nothing but good things to say about them, so I went ahead and ordered some myself with the 10%/free S&H deal.
            Just got them in and really like the fit, but they're my first pair of leathers and i'm not really sure if I should send them back and get a wide instead of a medium, whcih is what I typically wear. They fit a bit snug (on the sides) and don't slide around like my rubbers (which are a wide), but i'm not sure how much wider the wide's are (concerning leathers). $300 is alot for a pair of boots.
            Do leathers stretch a bit when they begin to break in like traditional shoes/boots?

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay251 View Post
              Same here...

A few guys on the dept picked these up and had nothing but good things to say about them, so I went ahead and ordered some myself with the 10%/free S&H deal.
              Just got them in and really like the fit, but they're my first pair of leathers and i'm not really sure if I should send them back and get a wide instead of a medium, whcih is what I typically wear. They fit a bit snug (on the sides) and don't slide around like my rubbers (which are a wide), but i'm not sure how much wider the wide's are (concerning leathers). $300 is alot for a pair of boots.
              Do leathers stretch a bit when they begin to break in like traditional shoes/boots?
              Check and see which insole you have in first. The Globes should come with two.
              Career Firefighter
              Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Originally posted by Rescue101
              I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Comment

I have a pair of Thorogoods, and a pair of Lion Boots. I love them both. Great fit, great durability. No issues with either boot.

I don't have any experience with Globe other than trying them on, but they did fit damn nice.
                "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

"Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

Comment

First day working with the new Globes. They fit great and were the same as my shoe size. I've been wearing them most of the day to break them in and they are worlds above my old rubbers.

Comment

for all of you out there that are having issues with the pro warringtons on ice. my vollie house that i run at is in the middle of the mountains and usually anywhere from 3-6 feet of snow 6 months out of the year alot of us are using the pro warringtons and went down to the army navy store and bought a pair of yak traks for 10 bucks slip them on your boots and they are cheap enough that if you catch a fire call no biggy if you forget to take them off the rubber that holds them on is fairly thin and just a little heat will snap it so it wont burn on your boots. ( and yes we did experiment with this) just an idea
                    We walk where the devil dances... FIR NA TINE

Comment

Originally posted by sapper937 View Post
                      for all of you out there that are having issues with the pro warringtons on ice. my vollie house that i run at is in the middle of the mountains and usually anywhere from 3-6 feet of snow 6 months out of the year alot of us are using the pro warringtons and went down to the army navy store and bought a pair of yak traks for 10 bucks slip them on your boots and they are cheap enough that if you catch a fire call no biggy if you forget to take them off the rubber that holds them on is fairly thin and just a little heat will snap it so it wont burn on your boots. ( and yes we did experiment with this) just an idea
                      Or get the Globe and you won't need accessories.I've got Pro's too, on Ice/Snow there IS NO comparison. Hands down, the Globe boots are superior. T,C,

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X