Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fieldseng2
    replied
    Tie a piece of webbing into a loop. Works as good as anything and its inexpensive.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefKN
    replied
    Originally posted by R100 View Post
    Ooooh you got me

lol Seriously, how could I not know? New posters a couple of months ago were commonly suspected or called out for being the sockpuppet. ChiefKN, among others has made frequent references.
    You are so cute, I could just bite ya...

Leave a comment:

• Jonnee
    replied
    Ooooh you got me

lol Seriously, how could I not know? New posters a couple of months ago were commonly suspected or called out for being the sockpuppet. ChiefKN, among others has made frequent references.

And, you are sir?? _______________________

Leave a comment:

• KanFireman
    replied
    I don't like the way it's applied to the hose, I think it would cause a lot of unnecessary wear near the end of a line. I've had one line burst on me and now I am weary of any hard object that uses friction to grip a hose. Webbing and rope are safe, cheap, effective and have more uses than handling a hose.

Leave a comment:

• Trkco1
    replied
    LR Em
    Don 't let the small sh*t get to you......I didn't get that impression of you. A valid question.........hopefully you got your feed back.

Leave a comment:

• LetsRollEm
    replied
    Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
    I think the point DM was trying to make was that he didn't know how to search for a product that he posted a video of in which the product name was clearly stated.

But that's just me.
    Like I stated earlier... I posted the question, and continued to search for it. I thought I would give youtube a shot ....firefighter hose tool.... there it was, fifth video down. Since I couldnt describe the tool, I posted the video. Hoping someone had some feedback on it, wether or not it was a worthwhile tool? Now I know that asking about a specific product automatically labels you a salesman/ inventor. Wont do it again:

Leave a comment:

• GTRider245
    replied
    I think the point DM was trying to make was that he didn't know how to search for a product that he posted a video of in which the product name was clearly stated.

But that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• R100
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Interesting. How would you know about sockpuppet then? He has only appeared within the last 3-4 months if my memory serves correctly.
    Ooooh you got me

Leave a comment:

• snowball
    replied
    Interesting. How would you know about sockpuppet then? He has only appeared within the last 3-4 months if my memory serves correctly.
    I cruise this site all the time without logging in. I'm like Jason Bourne or Max Headroom.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    No bro, I'm certain he's got to be referring to the infamous trolls that have come back with various names, aka scarecrow or the sockpuppetier ect. He's called them out more than once over the years. I most certainly did have an account a couple years ago. It's called "guest user" now and I don't have a clue why. I'm still waiting for the WT to answer.

Leave a comment:

• R100
    replied
    Originally posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...84#post1247584

May I present the court with posts 22 and 24 in this thread.

Hey R100, I don't care if you had an account on here before, just don't try and tell us you didn't when you make posts like these. It kind of puts you in a bad light, like a troll ya know.

No bro, I'm certain he's got to be referring to the infamous trolls that have come back with various names, aka scarecrow or the sockpuppetier ect. He's called them out more than once over the years. I most certainly did have an account a couple years ago. It's called "guest user" now and I don't have a clue why. I'm still waiting for the WT to answer.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    So, "I am an anonymous, nobody poster". Big f*cking whoop, call me whatever you want.

Identifier? lol. And "deputymarshal" is an identifier Ironically, my screen name identifies myself more specifically.

Internet forum status does not hold water with me. Yes, I stand by what I said, you don't like it? Tough sh*t.
    PM me if my credibility concerns you so much, put me right to the test with your petty sh*t.

Many? lol

As chiefKN (actually respected) mentioned in a recent thread, the pirate "likes to go out of his way to get under peoples skin here....strange". http://www.firehouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119212

Respect went out the window after that thread.

Yes ChiefKN, you can jump on me as well now. Fyred/CheifKN and anyone else to surely follow, I have no beef with you. Don't waste your time arguing with me.....remember; I'm "a nobody".

Dude,

You couldn't possibly have any less meaning or effect on my life than you do.

It would be nice if you are just another banned idiot that can't take go away for an answer that you would just grow up and go away.

Leave a comment:

• LetsRollEm
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    LetsRollEm,

Let me see if I have this right...

You post here asking about a hose handling tool that no one has ever heard of.

Then you post 2 Youtube videos about the same hose handling tool.

Then you claim you couldn't do a Google search because you didn't know the name of the gadget? Um, sorry not buying it. How did you find the Youtube videos if you didn't know what you were looking for? Also, the guy demo-ing it said the name of it like 20 times.

My guess is you are either the inventor of this thing, or someone trying to market it for him. In either case go away spammer.
    Detective Fyred,

Well its a good thing youre a fireman and not a detective... cause youre way off. I was simply trying to find this tool and see if anyone out there was using one. I posted and continued to search for it, found a video on youtube of the tool (to better explain what it was) and wanted to see if anyone had any feedback. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Bad self, I like your style.

The new name part? well...you're off with that one, but it doesn't matter to me.
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...84#post1247584

May I present the court with posts 22 and 24 in this thread.

Hey R100, I don't care if you had an account on here before, just don't try and tell us you didn't when you make posts like these. It kind of puts you in a bad light, like a troll ya know.

Leave a comment:

• tree68
    replied
    I think I am going to get a case of large, plastic or rubber kitchen soup spoons...
    Only one case?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X