No announcement yet.

Hose tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the way it's applied to the hose, I think it would cause a lot of unnecessary wear near the end of a line. I've had one line burst on me and now I am weary of any hard object that uses friction to grip a hose. Webbing and rope are safe, cheap, effective and have more uses than handling a hose.

Comment

Originally posted by R100 View Post
      Ooooh you got me

lol Seriously, how could I not know? New posters a couple of months ago were commonly suspected or called out for being the sockpuppet. ChiefKN, among others has made frequent references.

And, you are sir?? _______________________

Comment

Originally posted by R100 View Post
        Ooooh you got me

lol Seriously, how could I not know? New posters a couple of months ago were commonly suspected or called out for being the sockpuppet. ChiefKN, among others has made frequent references.
        You are so cute, I could just bite ya...
        I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Tie a piece of webbing into a loop. Works as good as anything and its inexpensive.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X