Hose tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    A nobody anonymous poster with no identifying anything.
    So, "I am an anonymous, nobody poster". Big f*cking whoop, call me whatever you want.

Identifier? lol. And "deputymarshal" is an identifier Ironically, my screen name identifies myself more specifically.

Internet forum status does not hold water with me. Yes, I stand by what I said, you don't like it? Tough sh*t.
    PM me if my credibility concerns you so much, put me right to the test with your petty sh*t.

long time poster who is respected by many here.
    Many? lol

As chiefKN (actually respected) mentioned in a recent thread, the pirate "likes to go out of his way to get under peoples skin here....strange". http://www.firehouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119212

Respect went out the window after that thread.

Yes ChiefKN, you can jump on me as well now. Fyred/CheifKN and anyone else to surely follow, I have no beef with you. Don't waste your time arguing with me.....remember; I'm "a nobody".

Comment

Originally posted by R100 View Post
      Yes ChiefKN, you can jump on me as well now. Fyred/CheifKN and anyone else to surely follow, I have no beef with you. Don't waste your time arguing with me.....remember; I'm "a nobody".
      Its kind of pathetic to keep coming back with a new name... but hey, get down with your bad self.
      I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
        Its kind of pathetic to keep coming back with a new name... but hey, get down with your bad self.
        Bad self, I like your style.

The new name part? well...you're off with that one, but it doesn't matter to me.

Comment

It just goes to show, that if someone makes something, and markets it to Volunteer Firefighters, they will spend the money to buy it, even though something much simpler and cheaper, which has worked for centuries, is perfectly fine.

-Why not just take an 8' length of 9mm cord, or tube webbing, tie it in a loop. When you need to hump a big line, just throw a girth hitch around the line, then put your shoulder through the loop. Viola- not only is it rediculously easy to advance a big line, you also have a "safety" brake on it when you are backing up the line for the nozzleman.

Geez.

I think I am going to get a case of large, plastic or rubber kitchen soup spoons. I'll paint them red, and then put on some generic maltese cross decal. Then I'll get a table at one of the big shows and market them as "official fire department dalmatian pooper scoopers."

Case of (100) spoons: $68.50
          6 cans of safety red Krylon spray paint: $34.75
          One roll of generic maltese cross stickers: $9.50
          Table at the Pennsylvania Fire Expo for 3 days: $850

Price of one FWDbuff "official FD Pooper Scooper": $26.50x100 = $2650
          -$962.75 = PROFIT $1687.25

Investement opportunities are open. Contact FWDbuff Enterprises LLC.
          "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
            I think I am going to get a case of large, plastic or rubber kitchen soup spoons...
            Only one case?
            Opinions my own. Standard disclaimers apply.

Everyone goes home. Safety begins with you.

Comment

Bad self, I like your style.

The new name part? well...you're off with that one, but it doesn't matter to me.
              http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...84#post1247584

May I present the court with posts 22 and 24 in this thread.

Hey R100, I don't care if you had an account on here before, just don't try and tell us you didn't when you make posts like these. It kind of puts you in a bad light, like a troll ya know.

Comment

LetsRollEm,

Let me see if I have this right...

You post here asking about a hose handling tool that no one has ever heard of.

Then you post 2 Youtube videos about the same hose handling tool.

Then you claim you couldn't do a Google search because you didn't know the name of the gadget? Um, sorry not buying it. How did you find the Youtube videos if you didn't know what you were looking for? Also, the guy demo-ing it said the name of it like 20 times.

My guess is you are either the inventor of this thing, or someone trying to market it for him. In either case go away spammer.
                Detective Fyred,

Well its a good thing youre a fireman and not a detective... cause youre way off. I was simply trying to find this tool and see if anyone out there was using one. I posted and continued to search for it, found a video on youtube of the tool (to better explain what it was) and wanted to see if anyone had any feedback. Thanks

Comment

So, "I am an anonymous, nobody poster". Big f*cking whoop, call me whatever you want.

Identifier? lol. And "deputymarshal" is an identifier Ironically, my screen name identifies myself more specifically.

Internet forum status does not hold water with me. Yes, I stand by what I said, you don't like it? Tough sh*t.
                  PM me if my credibility concerns you so much, put me right to the test with your petty sh*t.

Many? lol

As chiefKN (actually respected) mentioned in a recent thread, the pirate "likes to go out of his way to get under peoples skin here....strange". http://www.firehouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119212

Respect went out the window after that thread.

Dude,

You couldn't possibly have any less meaning or effect on my life than you do.

It would be nice if you are just another banned idiot that can't take go away for an answer that you would just grow up and go away.
                  Crazy, but that's how it goes
                  Millions of people living as foes
                  Maybe it's not too late
                  To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

Originally posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
                    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...84#post1247584

May I present the court with posts 22 and 24 in this thread.

Hey R100, I don't care if you had an account on here before, just don't try and tell us you didn't when you make posts like these. It kind of puts you in a bad light, like a troll ya know.

No bro, I'm certain he's got to be referring to the infamous trolls that have come back with various names, aka scarecrow or the sockpuppetier ect. He's called them out more than once over the years. I most certainly did have an account a couple years ago. It's called "guest user" now and I don't have a clue why. I'm still waiting for the WT to answer.

Comment

No bro, I'm certain he's got to be referring to the infamous trolls that have come back with various names, aka scarecrow or the sockpuppetier ect. He's called them out more than once over the years. I most certainly did have an account a couple years ago. It's called "guest user" now and I don't have a clue why. I'm still waiting for the WT to answer.
                      Interesting. How would you know about sockpuppet then? He has only appeared within the last 3-4 months if my memory serves correctly.
                      "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Interesting. How would you know about sockpuppet then? He has only appeared within the last 3-4 months if my memory serves correctly.
                        I cruise this site all the time without logging in. I'm like Jason Bourne or Max Headroom.
                        IAFF

Comment

Ooooh you got me

lol Seriously, how could I not know? New posters a couple of months ago were commonly suspected or called out for being the sockpuppet. ChiefKN, among others has made frequent references.

Comment

I think the point DM was trying to make was that he didn't know how to search for a product that he posted a video of in which the product name was clearly stated.

But that's just me.
                            Career Firefighter
                            Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Originally posted by Rescue101
                            I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
                              I think the point DM was trying to make was that he didn't know how to search for a product that he posted a video of in which the product name was clearly stated.

But that's just me.
                              Like I stated earlier... I posted the question, and continued to search for it. I thought I would give youtube a shot ....firefighter hose tool.... there it was, fifth video down. Since I couldnt describe the tool, I posted the video. Hoping someone had some feedback on it, wether or not it was a worthwhile tool? Now I know that asking about a specific product automatically labels you a salesman/ inventor. Wont do it again:

Comment

LR Em
                                Don 't let the small sh*t get to you......I didn't get that impression of you. A valid question.........hopefully you got your feed back.
                                FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB-KTF

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X