Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here from Phoenix Fire Department?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here from Phoenix Fire Department?

I'm looking to get in touch with someone from the Phoenix (AZ) FD.

Phoenix is my home town, and solely for the purpose of collecting I would like to obtain a PFD job shirt. I will be happy to pay whatever you tell me it costs plus S&H, or if you'd like, I'd be happy to trade a Howard County, MD job shirt (though I doubt anyone from a big city FD would be interested in a suburban county's job shirt).

Let me know or send me a PM if you can help...Thanks!
    -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

http://phoenix.gov/fire/index.html

Comment

Thanks—I sent them a message through their "contact us" link earlier today, as well as sending a couple emails to some cousins I have that live out there, asking if they know any Phoenix firefighters. I figured my best chance of actually getting in touch with someone who could actually help, though, was to post here...

The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
        Thanks—I sent them a message through their "contact us" link earlier today, as well as sending a couple emails to some cousins I have that live out there, asking if they know any Phoenix firefighters. I figured my best chance of actually getting in touch with someone who could actually help, though, was to post here...
        I have Phoenix Fire t-shirt. Bought it at the hall of flame there. Not sure if it's the actual job shirt, but it's a Phoenix Fire T-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by CGITCH View Post
          I have Phoenix Fire t-shirt. Bought it at the hall of flame there. Not sure if it's the actual job shirt, but it's a Phoenix Fire T-shirt.
          "Hall of Flame"...thanks for mentioning that. I was actually remembering this museum a few days ago but couldn't think of the name of it. I went there on a field trip when I was a little kid, about maybe 30 years ago. I remember there was this one particular very antique engine with a bell and the guide rang the bell and it had magnificent sustain...he said, "If you come back in 30 years, this bell will still be ringing!" Well it's about 30 years later now, LOL...

Comment

Got a reply from the Phoenix FD today; as expected, they say they do not sell or give away their clothing items.

So I'm still hoping to hook up with a Phoenix FD member here who would be willing to make a friendly transaction with me...

Comment

This company does all our uniform shirts. http://www.design10.com/designs.html

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X