X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Originally posted by snowball View Post
    Right about now the Cub Cadet with a snowblower attachment.
    HAHA, too funny. Cub Cadet never has been the same though eer since the buy out several years ago.

Leave a comment:

• snowball
    replied
    Originally posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
    Which Cub exactly are you a fan of, .
    Right about now the Cub Cadet with a snowblower attachment.

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Originally posted by Fireeaterbob View Post
    No Virginia, you are not the ONLY Cardinals fan...There are plenty of other idiots and morons here...

(Sorry for the cheap shot, but hey, I'm a Cub fan)
    I would expect nothing else from a Cubs fan.

Leave a comment:

• BSFD9302
    replied
    Here is my 2 cents....
    Who really cares if someone found it funny or not, offensive or not? Don't we still live in The USA?

There are things I find offensive and I am sure there is something that everyone finds offensive but come on, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

I laughed but then i thought if there is something else behind the humor. Is that really a fireman that died in the line of duty?

But think back guys and gals, have you ever made a wise crack or jokes about anyone that has died?

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Originally posted by pvfd27 View Post
    Someone once asked me why all the trees in Vermont lean to the west. I told them "'cause New York sucks!"

(ok, truth time...I only watch sports that have cheerleaders!! )
    Extreme dodgeball!!! I sure do miss XFL, the cheerleaders that is, haha.

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Originally posted by Fireeaterbob View Post
    No Virginia, you are not the ONLY Cardinals fan...There are plenty of other idiots and morons here...

Which Cub exactly are you a fan of, .

Leave a comment:

• Fireeaterbob
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvjGKZNT1vQ

Love a good auction....

Leave a comment:

• Fireeaterbob
    replied
    Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
    Tell me I'm not the only Cardinals fan in here.

Leave a comment:

• pvfd27
    replied
    Originally posted by pipeman_shortname View Post
    As a kid who grew up 2 blocks away from da house that Ruth built, naturally, I happen to be the world's biggest yankee's fan....

so with that I must say, I believe that this is the first time I have agreed with you on here
    Someone once asked me why all the trees in Vermont lean to the west. I told them "'cause New York sucks!"

(ok, truth time...I only watch sports that have cheerleaders!! )

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Tell me I'm not the only Cardinals fan in here.

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Originally posted by pipeman_shortname View Post
    As a kid who grew up 2 blocks away from da house that Ruth built, naturally, I happen to be the world's biggest yankee's fan....

so with that I must say, I believe that this is the first time I have agreed with you on here
    WEll, help me figure this one out. I'm from Georgia, but I've been a Yank's fan since I was 5. Everyone asks me, "How did that happen?" I always tell them, hell, I hate the Braves, .

Leave a comment:

• Fireeaterbob
    replied
    I'm a Cub fan...Now that is satire!....watch an entire game and you'll think you are watching the onion network...It'll make ya cry like an onion....At least I know every year that come August, I pretty well know my Octobers will be free from watching the Cubs in the world series.

Leave a comment:

• pipeman_shortname
    replied
    Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
    Well, you could call them that, though it may be stretching the definition of a "team' a little bit.

NY

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied
    Originally posted by Ctuttle3d View Post
    boston still has a baseball team?
    Well, you could call them that, though it may be stretching the definition of a "team' a little bit.

NY

Leave a comment:

• Ctuttle3d
    replied
    actually I'm not a baseball fan at all..... I always cheer on the team that everyone else wants to lose.... makes games and drinking beer that much more fun....... and I'm pretty sure the teams from New England didn't make the championships

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X