• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyckftbl View Post
    lol..........
    I lol'ed @ ur lol, lolling at ^^^!
    IAFF

Comment

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satir...edirected=true
      ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

Originally posted by snowball View Post
        I lol'ed @ ur lol, lolling at ^^^!
        Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

See what you young kids don't get is that everything is to be taken literally. How can you laugh at that little girl being punched my lucha libraninjas.
          ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

Cause it is truely a "Gut Reaction"!!

Comment

Tell me the truth, who here hasn't seen a talking head asking those asinine questions??? " Your whole family was slaughtered by a pack of dingo's. Tell us, how do you feel??"

Comment

Stop insulting ninja's!! They train their whole LIFE to throw a perfuct gut punch and you come on here and mock it!!! They gave an oath, neigh, a life time commitment to the kingdom, to protect and serve the land! THIS IS NO JOKE!!
                Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

Comment

I will show this picture to my crew to teach them how to punch little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by tajm611 View Post
                    I will show this picture to my crew to teach them how to punch little girls.
                    And you wonder why your maturity is questioned.

Comment

Hahahah, not at all.

You're still crying buddy? You aren't over it yet..... Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
                        You must be a joy in the FH kitchen. I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

What planet are you from? How could you possibly still be in this business? Sheltered?

I have a feeling I know who's the butt of your FH's jokes. If you take yourself this seriously, I can't imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
                          You should be returned for a new model.
                          Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

Originally posted by TL Mickey View Post
                            You must be a joy in the FH kitchen. I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

What planet are you from? How could you possibly still be in this business? Sheltered?

I have a feeling I know who's the butt of your FH's jokes. If you take yourself this seriously, I can't imagine.
                            I have no problems within the firehouse kitchen, nor with the guys I work with. Of course, we don't have arrogant little smartasses running around our firehouse disrespecting others and spouting crap out of the butts, either.

Please, do tell me, how do the 6/20 kids fare in your station?

Comment

You should be returned for a new model.
                              I'll pose to you the same question as I did the last guy- how do the 6/20 smartasses fare at your station?

There is a tradition of respect in the fire service, including that of others opinions. Or is that one that's gone with the horse-drawn engines?

Comment

OK, I have to apologize. I actually responded with some respect. What I should have said is you are morons for not agreeing with me and seeing it my way.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X