Pro Warrington VS. Thorogood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Warrington VS. Thorogood

I want your opinion. I am interesting in getting myself a pair of leather structural firefighting boots but I cannot decide between Pro Warrington 5000 or Thorogood Hellfire. Please give me your opinion. Thank you.

My thorogoods are100% American made -I have had good luck with them -
    ?

Comment

I've had good luck with the Thorogood Hellfires as well. Much more comfy than rubbers and if you're wearing shorts, it doesn't cut into your shin...

Never really had much experience with Warringtons, though. If you're looking for a pair of Hellfires in a 13W, let me know.

Comment

I have had two paris of Pro Warringtons, the first pair lasting about six years, that including going through recruit school where thay got beat up but made it through unscathed. I can't really tell you much about the Thorogood structure boots, but the only pair of duty boots I had from them that were supposed to be waterproof were not waterproof at all. I am going to use them again though, hopefully it was just a bad batch of duty boots as everyone at Dalton's Thorogood boots were leaky. The guys at Havelock really like their Thorogood structure boots though. I have a fairly new pair of Warringtons so I'll use them unti they wear out, then figure out where I'll go from there. Hopefully that'll be a long time from now. I do like the fact that as slackjawedyokel stated, Thorogoods are American made. I'll have to check on my Warringtons, don't remember where they were made.

Comment

I don't have any experience with Thorogood Boots, but have 3 pairs of Pro Warrington boots. An old pair of zip ups that I rarely use any more. A pair of 5000s that are now my back up pair and a pair of 5006s that are my primary pair.

No complaints and more comfortable than any others that I've worn.

Comment

Go with the warrington 5006's. I have them and I couldn't ask for more out of a boot, ever. Very comfortable as well.
            "It's a living thing brian..."

Comment

Hey brewmeister, I am looking for a pair hellfires in 13w. Whatcha got?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X