X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StriketheBox
    replied
    Strike the Box has the best tattoos...

Check out more than 700 tattoos on the site. I designed this website to inspire firefighter to get ideas for their tattoo. It has really taken off, we get over 65,000 visitors a month with over 200,000 page views!

If you have a tattoo you would like to share with other firefighters, send it into us at [email protected] or visit StriketheBox.com

Leave a comment:

• sergeant125
    replied
    Friend of mine told me once that I should get a tattoo of fire coming out of my britches.
    Have been thinking of getting a tattoo. Although it probably wouldn't be one like this,(that would cover so much body area), I thought the idea was unique and TOO COOL.

Leave a comment:

• superchef
    replied
    Chief, so where's the picture? Let's see all three!
    Last edited by superchef; 08-27-2002, 11:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chief Reason
    replied
    Now wait just a minute; tatoos look trashy? Well then, I've been trashed three times. I have a Taz firefighter, Kanji that means "To fight fire" and I have an FDNY memorial maltese. All three are high on my biceps because I have a white collar job. I am proud of them and am glad that I got them. They mean a lot to me; trashy or not.
    Are there any other crusties out there who have them?
    Let me know.
    IMACOJ; tatoos and all!

Leave a comment:

• boukca
    replied
    Enough talk...

Lets see some more pictures...

Leave a comment:

• RES14CUE
    replied
    I just got an armband done. This is my first. It is a set of irons crossed in an X, repeated around my arm with flames behind.

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    replied
    Tribute

I just recently got one.

It is a 3 Dimensional Maltese Cross with an Eagle in the Middle that is wearing a Leather (of course). The eagle has a tear in his eye and the shield on the leather has the numbers "343" in it. The top panel of the cross has "5-5-5-5". The Eagle is wrapped in a flag and there are wisps of smoke at the bottom. I am gonna attempt to post a pic of here when I get it taken.

Leave a comment:

• TLFD40
    replied
    TAT WEB SITE

Check this site out for ideas for FF Tats

http://www.strikethebox.com/index.htm

Leave a comment:

• lammyboy
    replied
    In England firefighters dont seem to go for tattoos like in the states but I do have some from my time in the navy. My only advice is to get the design you want down on paper then place it, and copies of it, around your home. If after a month you still like it then go for it!

Leave a comment:

• DeltaEngine7
    replied
    Here is a great web site that is dedicated to firefighting tatoo's exclusively. www.strikethebox.com
    If someone else has posted this site then I didn't see it.
    Check it out, very cool!!

Leave a comment:

• Joz_13
    replied
    Fire tattoo

I've got a maltese cross with the star of life in the center on my right upper arm, with the quote "Adapt, Improvise, Overcome" (my personal motto in life) On the left upper arm, just to be different, I've got the biohazard symbol. Makes a great teaching aid for Bloodborne Pathogens class.

Leave a comment:

• firesafeguy
    replied
    tattoo

I had a tattoo put on my arm,just below the shoulder.
    The outline is the maltese cross,and inside is the photo of the 3 firefighters raising the american flag

Leave a comment:

• Firetatts
    replied
    Please send me a photo of your tattoo

I would love to add your tattoo photo to my site. You can send it to me at [email protected].

Roger

Leave a comment:

• Firetatts
    replied
    Firefighter tattoo website...

If your looking to get ideas for a firefighter tattoo check out my website "Strike the Box.com". There are over 200 tats on the site in 16 catagories. It's a great way to brainstorm and come up with ideas.

the site url is http://www.strikethebox.com

Good Luck,
    Roger
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Talk your friend out of it. Tatoos look trashy.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X