No announcement yet.

Firefighter Tattoo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favorites is the Notre Dame Fighting Irish Guy w/a New Yorker. Check out FDNY 44-Engine patch it has the above mentioned on it

Comment

Hey Chris...were you talking about me or your brother?

------------------
      Glenn Ralston
      Firefighter/EMT-D
      AOLim - GPR1973

Comment

[This message has been edited by Jim M. (edited 04-03-2001).]

Comment

There's a taco place in the next town that will give you a lifetime supply of food if you get their logo tattod on you. If I get a tattoo (which is highly unlikely), its gonna be either Spiderman or a FF scramble/maltese. Maybe a mixture of the two.

Althea

Comment

If you run into one of the numerous Worcester Firefighters that have the memorial tattoos ask them to see it. Each might have a little different twist to it but there all about the same. Just a personal point if you get a tattoo, unless its a memorial one or something design your own!!!!

Comment

I have a firefighter tatoo. It is a black and white maltese cross, a fire hydrant in one arm, a hook and ladder in the opposite one, the top arm has "FIRE", and the bottom arm has "RESCUE". The best part is the center. It is a black and white firefighter with a charged hose line surrounded by red and yellow fire. The fire and the hoseline go through the edges of the cross. It is shaded with black. It is on my upper arm, it will have a band attatched to it, circling my arm, as soon as I think of what to get. I think it is incredibly cool, but then again being the only girl that I know with a fire tatoo is going to be cool.

FF/EMT-B Susan Arnet
              [email protected]

Comment

My very first tattoo (I currently have 3) was the Taz wearing a New-Yorker with an axe in one hand and a hose in the other. I later got an armband of flames added below it - I'd have to say that the best FD-themed tatoo I have seen to date was a flame arm band with a maltese cross in the center - it was just really classy, wasn't too large and was quality work - Whatever you decide, do your homework on the artist before you decide - there are a lot of lesser-quality artists out there (and a lot of good ones). You really want to find the best person you can to put something on your skin that will be with you forever.

Comment

I have seen a bulldog w/a helmet on all fours in front of a buring building.

I have also seen the word: Fire Walker written in flame-type letters with flame licks coming out of some of the letters.

------------------
                  DFD Company 18
                  "The Clubhouse"

Comment

I have a tattoo on my arm that has a dalmation with his arms crossed in front wearing a helmet and red suspenders with the words "EVER WILLING EVER READY
                    FIREFIGHTERS

Comment

Here in Whitehall the high school mascot is the ram, and when we purchased our new engine one of the guys on the department made a drawing of a huge muscular ram standing up with a fire helmet/bunker pants on carrying an ax in hand and a firehose in the other, it appears that he's coming out of the side of the truck at you. Anyhow one of the guys on our deparment got that tatoo'd on his arm with a flame band below it that has the flames coming up around the sides of the ram.

Kind of hard to describe, if i can find a .jpg of the sketch I'll post it.. but it looks very cool

------------------
                      FF. Mike Burnes
                      Whitehall Fire Division

Comment

a couple of guys in my dept have maltese cross on flags crossed with battle flags
                        thinking about getting a maltese cross with
                        eather nc mtnboy aroundit
                        or a battle flag with a maltese cross in the center
                        what do u think
                        2197 10-7
                        stay safe and have fun

Comment

On my right shoulder I have a tattoo of a bulldog that is my department's "unofficial" mascot (decals are on all of our trucks, helmets, etc). He's got a mean look on his face, full turn-outs, the Jaws-of-life in his right hand, a hose line in his left, and a pike pole and an axe behind him. It's very colorful and well-detailed. I may add some flames or something in the future. It was my 30th birthday present to myself and I'm pretty proud of it. I also have the Grateful Dead "Steal your Face" emblem tatooed on my left leg. Quite a contrast

------------------
                          Lt. D. Gordon
                          Greendale Fire Department
                          Greendale, IN

Comment

I have the "No Fear" flaming skull with the flames actually colored in.

Jim

Comment

This is mine, originally inspired at age 8 when in NYC with my Dad. Saw FDNY L132 and fell in love with their logo. Sweet!

Got it done at Pleasure Points in Lee's Summit, MO. Andy is a great artist and will treat ya right!

[This message has been edited by Truckie from Missouri (edited 05-05-2001).]

Comment

on my left arm i have a large grimm-reaper and a bloody sigh, in the center of his chest is a maltise cross with a star of life in the center of it it looks like it was shoved into his back and out his chest by the hands wraped around it and the blood splatters. thats mine............

------------------
                                SEE YA' @ THE BIG ONE!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...