Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Firefighter Tattoo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefighter Tattoo's

A friend of mine who has worked too many fires without SCBA, wants to get a tattoo with a firefighting motif of some type. Aside from the typical Tazmanian devil with a New Yorker, what types of tattoo's have you seen that weren't too ugly?

I have seen the helmet with the hammer and the Ax running through it..it really looks good....other than that I have not seen a whole lot of Fire Tattoos..

Comment

I've seen one that was two crossed axes and also one that was just a Maltese Cross. They both looked pretty cool to me.

Comment

I have a maltese cross (just outlined but with all the details like a hydrant in the one side and pike/ladder criss-cross in the other) with pick head axes crossed behind it.

Still trying to find something for the empty circle in the middle of the maltese, but that's another story.

Comment

A friend of mine has a skeleton wearing a traditional helmet, carrying a fire hose, surrounded by a fire back ground. It sounds a little morbid when it's desribed, but it looks pretty cool.

Comment

I haven't got this tatoo yet but I plan on it. I have planned out to have a Red dragon breathing Fire on my right shoulder blade. the fire would shoot over my shoulder to the top of my arm where a buff looking firedog holds a hoseline and shoots water toward the fire. The fire and water ying yang together at the top of my are near the shoulder. Should be pretty cool. Just trying to find someone with good detail and get enough money for it all.

------------------
            Stay safe, stay low and stay away from all that glows

Bobby

Comment

I've seen a few but the one I like best is a Maltese cross in flames and walking through the middle is a firefighter with full gear and a Scott mask holding an ax.

------------------
              AJM108
              1ST Lt Co.1
              Ridge Fire Dept.

Comment

If you're a firefighter in Texas you know all about Blue Bell ice cream. I work with a guy who likes it so much he has a tatoo of a half-gallon of Blue Bell homemade vanilla on his arm.

Comment

I have seen a tattoo of Casper The Friendly Ghost wearing a New Yorker with a fire hose. I thought it was corny until the guy had it finished and now Caspers hose is squirting a fire breathing dragon.

Comment

Myself and another firefighter both have the maltise cross tattooed on our upper arm.
                    I've seen many different types of firefighting tattoos. Most of them were alright , some were really cool looking.

LTChris..

Comment

My tatoo is in a diamond shape on my lower back. The top part is an angel, the left is a maltese cross, the right is the star of life, and the bottom is a peace sign and there are flames around everything. Sounds weird but it looks great.

Comment

I have a firefighter comming out of the fire in a maltese cross that is filled with the stars and stripes. On my forarm.
                        "American Firefighter" Looks pretty cool. Its about 3 inches round.
                        Stay safe.

Comment

The Tattoo I want to get is : AN ARM BAND MADE OF FLAMES WITH A MALTESE CROSS IN THE MIDDLE WITH FIRE RESCUE IN THE MALTESE CROSS AND THE DATE I BECAME A FIREFIGHTER.

Comment

You should check out the Daytona Beach Fire Department. Their firefighter tatoos are listed on the website.

I am thinking of having an arm band made of axes crossed allthe way around my arm with fire wooved through the axes.

just a thought

Comment

I have one of my cat on my left shoulder blade. It's just his face, and he sports a black leather with a black shield, with a red NY-passport center and a white "99"... it's the year I had to put him to sleep. Manly? Naw... Tough? Hardly... but he was just about the best friend I ever had. I named him "Soot" when I got him in 1982. Fitting tribute to THIS man's best friend...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X