No announcement yet.

NW LA, East Texas & South Arkansas Posters .. Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting for that supposed snow storm, I might want to becareful on that comment but with the way the weather is going on around here, I highly doubt we will see any significant snow fall.

Comment

Originally posted by islandfire03 View Post
      In the homeowners defense: He said it was his girlfriend and she's from down South in Massachusetts. She thought she would help with the chores while he was at work . :-}

She didn't realize that after he uses a plastic bucket to take them out , he dumps the ashes/ coals in a steel barrel outside.

Got another 4-6" overnight from the backside of the storm. It sure is pretty and bright out this morning.
      They Go OUT of this house in a steel pail and are dumped in the shops snow barrens. By Spring,they're OUT,trust me. I heard the Initial Dispatch and was thinking better you than me,hehe T.c.

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
        They Go OUT of this house in a steel pail and are dumped in the shops snow barrens. By Spring,they're OUT,trust me. I heard the Initial Dispatch and was thinking better you than me,hehe T.c.
        Could have been a lot worse. When we got there the owner had a garden hose out and was keeping it under control. Just had to open up the exterior wall and do some overhaul. In & out in about an hour.

Me :: I burn Dinosaur farts in my Rinnai

Comment

Could have been a lot worse. When we got there the owner had a garden hose out and was keeping it under control. Just had to open up the exterior wall and do some overhaul. In & out in about an hour.

Me :: I burn Dinosaur farts in my Rinnai
          Price of Dino squeezins these days, we incinerate some celluloid to offset the costs. Selective triming on 100 acres keeps the woods fit and us warm. T.C.

Comment

That would have been illegal : lobstering without a license . :-}

If I could figure out how to attach photos to this site , I've got some good ones.
            See if this works:

http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/islandfire03/

Comment

Yeah............

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
              Hey Brother, be careful that you don't get stuck or fall in that snow. It may be spring when we find you!

Spring? A little over two months away.

The REAL SPRING starts on March 24th this year......... 24th is the opening day (of a 3 day event) of the Keystone Nationals Truck and Tractor Pull at the Pennsylvania Farm Show in Harrisburg, Pa....... 69 Days til Spring!!.....
              Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
              In memory of
              Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
              Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
                The REAL SPRING starts on March 24th this year......... 24th is the opening day (of a 3 day event) of the Keystone Nationals Truck and Tractor Pull at the Pennsylvania Farm Show in Harrisburg, Pa....... 69 Days til Spring!!.....
                Harve,you need to pinch these things a little tighter to the Fire show. I can usually get a screw off week but I don't wanna make TWO trips. T.C.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X