FDNY boot spec?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDNY boot spec?

Did a search here... nothing came up. Anyone know the current FDNY boot spec?

no boots. we walk on soapboxes.
    Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

See here>>>> http://www.firehousememories.com/
      Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by nyckftbl View Post
        no boots. we walk on soapboxes.
        Nice. Can you help me? I'm looking for a solid pair and with the call volume you guys have I'm guessing you use some heavy duty stuff...

Comment

Cushion sole O.D. green. The Mekong will eat a grunts feet right off of him.
          IAFF

Comment

Originally posted by snowball View Post
            cushion sole o.d. Green. The mekong will eat a grunts feet right off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Beast View Post
              I don't think they have a boot spec like their turnouts. I wear warrington pros. Have had them for 5 years, we're fairly busy. There's a buttload of boot threads archived here. Peruse those and you'll get opinions on just about every brand made.
              IAFF

Comment

I don't think they have a boot spec like their turnouts. I wear warrington pros. Have had them for 5 years, we're fairly busy. There's a buttload of boot threads archived here. Peruse those and you'll get opinions on just about every brand made.
                yo snowballs, its funny are you from the west coast? we call them pro warrington here and everyone i know from the west says it the other way around.

i loved that gap story bro. man, seriously bro.. funny.

anyway, respond back, i'd like to hear your thoughts.

Comment

com'on man! hit refresh bro! i want to hear what you have to say! hit refresh!

Comment

pro warringtons are "the bomb"....as i used to say in 1992.

Comment

at that time, i still wore ripped acid wash jeans, complimented by a new kids on the block t-shirt, my kick ace pair of Reebok pumps, with of course my tongue hanging out, as i played b-ball like mike, all the while jamming to the tape of my favorite glam band warrant - "heaven isn't too far away", obviously.

Comment

i don't think they have a boot spec like their turnouts. I wear warrington pros. Have had them for 5 years, we're fairly busy. There's a buttload of boot threads archived here. Peruse those and you'll get opinions on just about every brand made.
                        yo yo yo bro! Woooord to your pro warrington's pro's....

Comment

Originally posted by kyle77 View Post
                          yo yo yo bro! Woooord to your pro warrington's pro's....
                          firefightaw cwowley! (crowley) are you evaw gonna lay a nozzle on da groun!!! (ground)

What is the pwice (price) we pay!

AHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

Originally posted by Yo View Post
                            yo snowballs, its funny are you from the west coast? we call them pro warrington here and everyone i know from the west says it the other way around.

i loved that gap story bro. man, seriously bro.. funny.

anyway, respond back, i'd like to hear your thoughts.
                            I live in Antartica where fighting fire is the deadliest occupation. You see a burning igloo here will melt through the ice shelf and you fall in. If you don't freeze first, you will surely be impaled by narwhals fighting for the air hole made. Your only defense is to take out your 6 D cell maglight and club your way through the beasts. My parents were National Geographic reporters who ******ed someone off. I was diapered in sealskins and ate the leftover whale blubber that was not used for the oil lamps. Baths are rare but the girl-guy ratio is enough to keep me here.
                            IAFF

Comment

Originally posted by Yo View Post
                              firefightaw cwowley! (crowley) are you evaw gonna lay a nozzle on da groun!!! (ground)

What is the pwice (price) we pay!

AHHHHHHHHH!
                              word........

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse