Wildland SAR forums anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildland SAR forums anywhere?

In addition to my water-squirting, car-chopping work as a volunteer firefighter, I am also Search & Rescue Coordinator for the county through Emergency Management (also as a volunteer. How am I so good at snaring unpaid positions??)

I've attended quite a bit of training and have been lucky so far to have good results on our searches, but I would LOVE to find forums similar to these where I could swap ideas with others in the field.

Anybody else involved in this work? Anybody know such a site?

Thanks, and don't get lost.
    “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

There is a Yahoo group - SUSAR I think...you can try that......

Comment

You should reach out to the FH.COM Folks, maybe they will make it a sub-forum.
      I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

I sub forum for SAR would be great my g/f and I are also on the county SAR team.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X