Not sure where to post this... Thefirestore.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpita View Post
    Jim, I think the point of those griping here is that the one sentence left above shouldn't be needed.

That said, I have never had anything but GREAT service from TFS. In fact, one of my favorite customer experiences from any supplier came from the store in their old location. (I wanted a particular $ light kit, they didn't have that one in stock, but had the parts available in 2 or 3 other kits, and to buy them would have been $$$; sales guy took the parts needed from the others to make what I wanted and sold at original $ minus a % for my "trouble" of having to wait 2 minutes for him to open the boxes.) That is the thing that makes a customer for life (I am) versus "We screwed up, but give me a chance to fix it..."

But I also am lucky enough to live in driving distance, and usually will stop in the store rather than web-order. The human element of in-person or even phone orders will always be the game changer versus a web order, good or bad.
    When I say "make things happen" I'm talking about fixing problems globally, not just appeasing one customer. You could say that I shouldn't have to write that, but as I've said before, we aren't perfect, we're a rapidly growing company that strives to do right by our customers and when we find out we've failed, we care deeply and want to fix those issues.

Comment

Originally posted by tajm611 View Post
      I pray none of you ever have to order parts for a race car build up or restoration......I don't think any forum could contain your childish tears.
      Would you say the same if this subject about was mail order prescriptions?
      IAFF

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X