No announcement yet.

Hey! I am getting married on the 23rd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! I am getting married on the 23rd.

Howdy!

I am getting married in about 14 hours to the most amazing woman in the world.

So could my extended family stop fighting and just enjoy the moment with me? After 1400 central commence normal crabbing, whining, bitching, ****ing and moaning, insulting and generally just being normal for this place!

I have to say she is an amazing woman and the fact that she loves me is even more amazing. She puts up with my nonsense and weird sense of humor and heck even finds me attractive. I have to snatch this one up before she figures me out!!
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Congrats brother. My wife and I celebrated 10 years this past August. Many blessings and well wishes for you and the misses. Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas friend.

Comment

BTW, nice to see a happy thread for a change, nice change of pace don't you agree, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
        Howdy!

So could my extended family stop fighting and just enjoy the moment with me? After 1400 central commence normal crabbing, whining, bitching, ****ing and moaning, insulting and generally just being normal for this place!

I have to say she is an amazing woman and the fact that she loves me is even more amazing. She puts up with my nonsense and weird sense of humor and heck even finds me attractive. I have to snatch this one up before she figures me out!!
        Congrats Brother! You better get some sleep you're going to need your strength!
        Stay Safe
        Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
        - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
        -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Comment

Thanks Brothers,

Sleep? Not a chance I m working a 24 today. Then married tomorrow, Celebrating Christmas on the 24th and then back here on Christmas Day. Honeymoon in February when I have some vacation.

Funny you mention the happy thread. That is EXACTLY why I posted this. Hoping to stop the squabbling for a few minutes at least.
          Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Congrats Brother! And thanks for the breath of fresh air!

Comment

Congratulations, Don!
              ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Congrats...that word "married" scares the **** out of me...

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes.

Marriage shouldn't scare you. Heck this is my second time around and I am not nervous in the least. You just have to believe if you expect it to work.
                  Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Where's the wedding, so I can rescue the poor girl???

Seriously, congrats and good luck to both of you. Many years of happiness and bliss.

FM1
                    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
                      Howdy!

Uh, I hate to start the bitching and moaning, but we have a problem. I will talk with her in a few minutes, because that is bigamy. I am ALREADY married to the most amazing woman in the world, she can't marry you too!

Congratulations.

Now, does anyone want my ex?

Comment

Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
                        Uh, I hate to start the bitching and moaning, but we have a problem. I will talk with her in a few minutes, because that is bigamy. I am ALREADY married to the most amazing woman in the world, she can't marry you too!

Congratulations.

Now, does anyone want my ex?
                        Um, there is one amazing woman per state and since I am in Wisconsin and you aren't it is all good Brother.

Ex-wife? Hell mine is married already!
                        Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Congrats!! I just got married in May to the woman I should have married my first go-around. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, I hope that you all are as happy in your marriage as we are in ours.
                          Career Fire Captain
                          Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
                            Where's the wedding, so I can rescue the poor girl???

Seriously, congrats and good luck to both of you. Many years of happiness and bliss.

FM1
                            Portage, Wisconsin. See you at 1300 hours. (Be careful she has a gun and she knows how to use it!!)

Thanks. I have no nervousness like I did the first time around. Honestly I can't wait!!
                            Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Originally posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
                              Congrats!! I just got married in May to the woman I should have married my first go-around. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, I hope that you all are as happy in your marriage as we are in ours.
                              Congrats to you too!

I know we will be happy. We are compatible in so many ways.
                              Maybe it's not too late

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader