Enough is enough!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough!!!!

WTF over?!? Why in the hell do we have idiots starting threads just to fight each other??? That's what private message is for. Take it private, nobody else cares! Stop taking up space to continue fights from other threads or to start a fight , especially you little morons that just got here, and you know who you are too. This BS is getting friggin' old! There is no way that a lot of these new people are firefighters, or if so they only act the way they do here. Because had they acted like that at my old department, as I assume any department would be like this, they would have been black balled day one. Grow the hell up! If you wanna take an arguement outside of a thread that the arguement is in or you wanna call BS on someone, do it in private already, don't start a new thread. It just ****es everyone else off.

Originally posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
    WTF over?!? Why in the hell do we have idiots starting threads just to fight each other??? That's what private message is for. Take it private, nobody else cares! Stop taking up space to continue fights from other threads or to start a fight , especially you little morons that just got here, and you know who you are too. This BS is getting friggin' old! There is no way that a lot of these new people are firefighters, or if so they only act the way they do here. Because had they acted like that at my old department, as I assume any department would be like this, they would have been black balled day one. Grow the hell up! If you wanna take an arguement outside of a thread that the arguement is in or you wanna call BS on someone, do it in private already, don't start a new thread. It just ****es everyone else off.
    Wish we could give the guys sticks, hand cuff them together and blindfold them. Then they could beat each another till their hearts were content. I bet it wouldn't take to long till they became fast friends or at least quit picking on each other.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Comment

Or beat each other to death so we could have peace and quiet and actually get back to discussing fire related topics. I can always hope.

Comment

totally agree. granted i havent been on here very long myself, but some of this stuff is just plain stupid and childish. i wanted to get on here to talk fire with people, not listen to people b-itch and moan about each other,
        sigpicWhos says Fire Trucks cant be YELLOW!

Comment

Originally posted by InstructorJV87 View Post
          totally agree. granted i havent been on here very long myself, but some of this stuff is just plain stupid and childish. i wanted to get on here to talk fire with people, not listen to people b-itch and moan about each other,
          I know I'm guilty of it at times, but at least I usually keep it within the thread it was started on ya know, i.e. the decorating the fire house thread and the whole sacreligious debacle. It just added a whole new level of irritation when two threads were started in the last two days to call folks out openly for a private arguement.

Comment

Originally posted by InstructorJV87 View Post
            Even though you are new to the forums, I like you, but it could just be those Beautiful Yellow Trucks!
            Stay Safe
            Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
            - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Comment

You know Irish, every once in a while this place needs a good dustup. A nice interweb fight between two or more jabroni's on here really seems to calm the place down afterward. It also provides for priceless entertainment. I say let the dick measuring contests begin!
              IAFF

Comment

Of Course, you could have listened to your own advice, and send the guilty parties a PM. Instead you started yet another thread bitching about other people...
                "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by BULL321 View Post
                  Even though you are new to the forums, I like you, but it could just be those Beautiful Yellow Trucks!
                  why thank you kind sir! and yes they are beautiful arent they

Comment

Originally posted by snowball View Post
                    You know Irish, every once in a while this place needs a good dustup. A nice interweb fight between two or more jabroni's on here really seems to calm the place down afterward. It also provides for priceless entertainment. I say let the dick measuring contests begin!
                    Crap...another contest I have no chance of winning...unless it's like golf and the lowest score wins...

Comment

cold and deep

Comment

gues its a fight for last between you and me... i usually pee on my balls

Comment

Its good to be yeller!

Comment

Originally posted by enginhouse2 View Post
                            Its good to be yeller!
                            sure is... it was pretty cool to be the only yeller truck at FDIC this year that wasnt a crash rescue truck. Thanks Alexis. fleet of six all yeller

Comment

Originally posted by snowball View Post
                              You do have a point there. Brother you sure do have a way with words, You've got to be one of the funniest guys here, and very wise in your own way.
                              Stay Safe
                              Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X