Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dinosaurs: Are they real?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dinosaurs: Are they real?

    Hey guys! I'm a 9 month old baby and my parents keep putting this funny looking dinosaur in front of me. It makes these noises that go Rawwwr and Gurwarrr and I like it a lot. My brother, who said he played with dinosaurs, said they are real. I'm having a hard time understanding him though because I don't comprehend English yet as I'm just a baby. So my question is this: Are dinosaurs real and if they are, do you think they would have used a pistol grip or not? Also, do you think they would have used leather or plastic helmets? Also, do you think they would have formed a union or not? Also, do you think they would prefer volunteer work or career work? Also, do you think they would have used blue lights or yellow lights? Thanks for all your input! I'm just a baby trying to learn. LOL LMFA OMG BRB AIDS CPAP and all that. Here is a youtube video on the matter

    Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

  • #2
    That's funny right there..... Sad thing is I actually remember that T.V. show. LMAO.
    "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

    Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

    Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

    Comment


    • #3
      Not the MAMA!

      Originally posted by rpferry View Post
      Hey guys! I'm a 9 month old baby and my parents keep putting this funny looking dinosaur in front of me. It makes these noises that go Rawwwr and Gurwarrr and I like it a lot. My brother, who said he played with dinosaurs, said they are real. I'm having a hard time understanding him though because I don't comprehend English yet as I'm just a baby. So my question is this: Are dinosaurs real and if they are, do you think they would have used a pistol grip or not? Also, do you think they would have used leather or plastic helmets? Also, do you think they would have formed a union or not? Also, do you think they would prefer volunteer work or career work? Also, do you think they would have used blue lights or yellow lights? Thanks for all your input! I'm just a baby trying to learn. LOL LMFA OMG BRB AIDS CPAP and all that. Here is a youtube video on the matter


      Not the MAMA! lol.

      TGIF! It's Friday night and the mood is right, TGIF! Friday nights were complete, 8PM started the magic and you were set. Name that show from TGIF: Did I do that? Ya got any cheese?

      Or, you must remember, you got it DUDE! or.... I come from the Greek Island of Mypos!

      I've got to say, I died when I read your random internet acronyms turn into AIDS and CPAP! That killed me. My kind of humor.

      Nicely done! BTW, I love a good parody.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rpferry View Post
        Hey guys! I'm a 9 month old baby and my parents keep putting this funny looking dinosaur in front of me. It makes these noises that go Rawwwr and Gurwarrr and I like it a lot. My brother, who said he played with dinosaurs, said they are real. I'm having a hard time understanding him though because I don't comprehend English yet as I'm just a baby. So my question is this: Are dinosaurs real and if they are, do you think they would have used a pistol grip or not? Also, do you think they would have used leather or plastic helmets? Also, do you think they would have formed a union or not? Also, do you think they would prefer volunteer work or career work? Also, do you think they would have used blue lights or yellow lights? Thanks for all your input! I'm just a baby trying to learn. LOL LMFA OMG BRB AIDS CPAP and all that. Here is a youtube video on the matter
        Q: Are dinosaurs real?
        A: Yes, they are.

        Q: Would they have used a pistol grip or not?
        A: No. They lacked the manual dexterity.

        Q: Would they have used leather or plastic helmets?
        A: Plastic hadn't been invented yet. Cows hadn't been invented yet, either, so they most likely would have used dragon hide. Dragons are real, too.

        Q: Would they have formed a union or not?
        A: See the following question.

        Q: Would they prefer volunteer work or career work?
        A: Only the carnivorous dinosaurs could fight fires. The herbivores were too passive to get involved with all that activity. The carnivores had no need for money, since they could easily take whatever they wanted. Since they would take whatever they wanted, they also had no need for unions.

        Q: Would they have used blue lights or yellow lights?
        A: They probably would have used yellow lights. Dinosaur eyes are thought to have been similar to modern avian eyes, and birds have more cones sensitive to this color range than any other. If dinosaur eyes were in fact similar, they would also have been more sensitive to yellow than blue.
        -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

        The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
          Q: Are dinosaurs real?
          A: Yes, they are.

          Q: Would they have used a pistol grip or not?
          A: No. They lacked the manual dexterity.

          Q: Would they have used leather or plastic helmets?
          A: Plastic hadn't been invented yet. Cows hadn't been invented yet, either, so they most likely would have used dragon hide. Dragons are real, too.

          Q: Would they have formed a union or not?
          A: See the following question.

          Q: Would they prefer volunteer work or career work?
          A: Only the carnivorous dinosaurs could fight fires. The herbivores were too passive to get involved with all that activity. The carnivores had no need for money, since they could easily take whatever they wanted. Since they would take whatever they wanted, they also had no need for unions.

          Q: Would they have used blue lights or yellow lights?
          A: They probably would have used yellow lights. Dinosaur eyes are thought to have been similar to modern avian eyes, and birds have more cones sensitive to this color range than any other. If dinosaur eyes were in fact similar, they would also have been more sensitive to yellow than blue.
          *head-desk*
          "You see things and you ask, 'Why'? I dream of things that never were and I say, 'Why not'?

          "I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place."

          "When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they'll remember and be kind to someone else. And it'll become like a wildfire."

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CdnFD24 View Post
              *head-desk*
              Relax. I was joking.
              -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

              The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

              Comment


              • #8
                Speaking of Dinosaurs, what about those other TGIF shows...

                Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
                Relax. I was joking.

                JJR,

                From the other thread, I see you have a good taste in comedy...I'm betting you know you're pop culture as well. You remember Perfect Strangers on TGIF?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Firehouse_Chick View Post
                  JJR,

                  From the other thread, I see you have a good taste in comedy...I'm betting you know you're pop culture as well. You remember Perfect Strangers on TGIF?
                  I remember it, though to be honest, I didn't watch it. I know I've seen bits and pieces of a few episodes, nothing I remember specifically, but I'm pretty sure I usually didn't watch the show. I was a teenager at the time. I'm not sure what I was doing then, if I was watching something else or what.
                  -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

                  The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
                    I remember it, though to be honest, I didn't watch it. I know I've seen bits and pieces of a few episodes, nothing I remember specifically, but I'm pretty sure I usually didn't watch the show. I was a teenager at the time. I'm not sure what I was doing then, if I was watching something else or what.

                    Then I'm sure you remember this guy....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ughhhh....that backfired in a big way.
                      Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by rpferry View Post
                        Ughhhh....that backfired in a big way.
                        Firehouse_Morale_officer is not a female or a child, So don't feel bad, Scarecrow has a nack for twisting things to his advantage.
                        Stay Safe
                        Bull


                        “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
                        - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

                        Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
                        -WINSTON CHURCHILL

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Could there be a young elopement in the near future?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Haha, drinks are on me for this one
                            Matt G.
                            Battalion Chief
                            IACOJ-Member
                            FTM-PTB

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rpferry View Post
                              Ughhhh....that backfired in a big way.
                              For a while there it look to be a great troll trap...

                              Comment

                              300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                              Collapse

                              Upper 300x250

                              Collapse

                              Taboola

                              Collapse

                              Leader

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X