Read this now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this now!

After Leaving for a weekend I come back to several threads that i have seen beat to death, over and over and over again. So I figured i would post this to maybe help some people out in case they have never seen it before.

Its Called the Search feature, it searches the forums for topics discussing all of your important needs, Leather Helmets, Lights in POVs, Helmet Lights, and anything intelligent that might have ever been talked about here but has been buried in senseless re posting of the same crap.

I hope this helps...

Last edited by Bushwhacker; 12-20-2010, 02:47 PM.
    Courage, Being Scared to Death and Saddling Up anyways.

Originally posted by Bushwhacker View Post
    After Leaving for a weekend I come back to several threads that i have seen beat to death, over and over and over again. So I figured i would post this to maybe help some people out in case they have never seen it before.

Its Called the Search feature, it searches the forums for topics discussing all of your important needs, Leather Helmets, Lights in POVs, Helmet Lights, and anything intelligent that might have ever been talked about here but has been buried in senseless re posting of the same crap.

I hope this helps...

Good post Brother, but I don't think the subject(s) who are asking these "very important question, really want to "Know". They are trolls and are trying to stir the pot.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Comment

Originally posted by BULL321 View Post
      Good post Brother, but I don't think the subject(s) who are asking these "very important question, really want to "Know". They are trolls and are trying to stir the pot.
      I was hoping that i wasn't the only person getting that Vibe.

Comment

I was hoping that i wasn't the only person getting that Vibe.
        Nah, i'm with ya on that one
        Matt G.
        Battalion Chief
        IACOJ-Member
        FTM-PTB

Comment

Originally posted by mtg55 View Post
          Nah, i'm with ya on that one
          I hate conspiracy theories but do you suppose that Firehouse would hire Trolls just to Sell advertising on this site. I really can't believe i even said that.

Comment

I hate conspiracy theories but do you suppose that Firehouse would hire Trolls just to Sell advertising on this site. I really can't believe i even said that.
            I don't know, but at this rate they should let Advil advertise here, they'd both make a killing....
            Matt G.
            Battalion Chief
            IACOJ-Member
            FTM-PTB

Comment

If people would do a search on doing a search, they would find that recommending a search has been beaten to death over the years. Maybe the "web team" should ban all new postings, as every topic has already been discussed ad nauseum. Jus sayin.

Comment

search

I think it's just laziness. Why do the work and search when you can just jump on a site and ask stupid questions or repetitive ones. Just from what I've seen.....
                Respectfully,
                Jay Dudley
                Retired Fire
                Background Investigator
                IACOJ-Member
                Lifetime Member CSFA
                IAFF Alumni Member

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse