Leave a comment:

• CGITCH
    replied
    You have got to be kidding me...

Leave a comment:

• BoxAlarm187
    replied
    Originally posted by tfpd109 View Post
    You might want to use the search feature for this subject. There are several threads on this.
    True dat!

Give me a smoothbore with CAFS coming out of the squirty end of the hose....out in the country that is. As for work, I'll take whatever they'll give me, although a 75psi breakaway gives a lot of options!

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    Originally posted by Firehouse_Chick View Post
    The opinions on this site are generally one or the other.

After commenting a little in the last nozzle thread, I've noticed that the opinions vary on fire behavior and nozzles. Some believe the exact opposite of what others believe to be the gospel truth.

My question is for the purpose of nozzle choice for interior attack only
    Two choices; if you "had" to pick between smoothbore OR fog, which would it be and why.

I understand there are combo-smoothbore/fogs, however, my question is for smooth versus fog, only.

Note: I am only 15 and in search of feedback. I'm an explorer and I know very little. Thanks
    You might want to use the search feature for this subject. There are several threads on this.

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    Wait! I have to get the popcorn ready for this one!

Ok, now I'm ready...

Leave a comment:

• Firehouse_Chick
    started a topic Smoothbore or fog nozzle...

Smoothbore or fog nozzle...

The opinions on this site are generally one or the other.

After commenting a little in the last nozzle thread, I've noticed that the opinions vary on fire behavior and nozzles. Some believe the exact opposite of what others believe to be the gospel truth.

My question is for the purpose of nozzle choice for interior attack only
    Two choices; if you "had" to pick between smoothbore OR fog, which would it be and why.

I understand there are combo-smoothbore/fogs, however, my question is for smooth versus fog, only.

Note: I am only 15 and in search of feedback. I'm an explorer and I know very little. Thanks

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X