• Show
Clear All

• shenry32
    replied
    What's a training helmet?

Leave a comment:

• slackjawedyokel
    replied
    Hey bud when king raul's cuzzin from Nigeria sends me my money , ill buy you a brand new one -- heck -ill even throw in a lightbar.

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    Originally posted by stevetc99 View Post
    Hey guys, I am a junior firefighter with my towns vollie dept. We have full 100% real retired gear except for the helmet, which is some kind of training helmet which doesnt stay on your head at all and always falls of my and the rest of the guys' heads when we drill. I didn't realise that it was a training helmet until I tried on a real one at a meuseum and when I asked the offcers they told me what mine was.

Any way, long story short I'm looking for a new helmet, prefrebrly leather, so if anyone could tell me where I can get one for a decent price that would be great. Also if anyone has one laying around that they are willing to donate/sell for a reasonable price that would be greater.
    Yea, Right! Sure you are. I like this part of your post the best "I didn't realise that it was a training helmet until I tried on a real one at a meuseum and when I asked the offcers they told me what mine was." This old boy is trying to pull our leg. Nice try, but no sell!

Leave a comment:

• River Firefighter715
    replied
    well if u r a JR Firefighter...idk if u went through training or anything yet as far as fire school but id hold off on the new helmet its gonna get all salty in training....other wise try the firestore.com they have good ones

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by stevetc99 View Post
    Hey guys, I am a junior firefighter with my towns vollie dept. We have full 100% real retired gear except for the helmet, which is some kind of training helmet which doesnt stay on your head at all and always falls of my and the rest of the guys' heads when we drill. I didn't realise that it was a training helmet until I tried on a real one at a meuseum and when I asked the offcers they told me what mine was.

Any way, long story short I'm looking for a new helmet, prefrebrly leather, so if anyone could tell me where I can get one for a decent price that would be great. Also if anyone has one laying around that they are willing to donate/sell for a reasonable price that would be greater.

Do a search using the search feature. You may find what you are looking for.

Leave a comment:

• stevetc99
    started a topic Leather Helmets?

Leather Helmets?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X