Northern Virginia FD Schedules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Virginia FD Schedules?

Can anyone help me out by telling me the work schedules for these NOVA departments?

DCFD - 24/72
    Fairfax County
    Arlington
    Alexandria
    Loundon County
    Prince William County
    PGFD
    Montgomery County

And please, keep the bickering to a minimum

Originally posted by Deluge059 View Post
    Can anyone help me out by telling me the work schedules for these NOVA departments?

DCFD - 24/72
    Fairfax County
    Arlington
    Alexandria
    Loundon County
    Prince William County
    PGFD
    Montgomery County

And please, keep the bickering to a minimum

FAIRFAX COUNTY - 3/4 or what is also known as the LA Shift WOWOWOOOOWOWOWOOOO......

Comment

Loudoun - 24/72.
      Career Fire Captain
      Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

PGFD -- 24/72 and daywork
        MCFR -- 24/48

And you might be bettered served describing these departments as Washington DC Metro Area, rather than NOVA. But I don't want to bicker too much.

Comment

Arlington and Fairfax run the same schedule.
          Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
          -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Originally posted by nyckftbl
          LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Comment

Yep......

MBarnes is Correct, and to add: PGFD's Daywork is 8 hour days, 5 Days per week (Mon/Fri) Approx. 15 Stations are Daywork, including mine, 5 are Totally Volunteer, 4 are Totally Career, and 20 have at least 2 Shift people.......

Side Note: Mentioning PGFD and NOVA in the same sentence is like waving a Red Flag at a Bull. The reasons are Complex and Political, but the fact that PG was pushed into using the NOVA numbering system is a major factor..... There are those, including me, who are Lobbying hard to reverse that. A good portion of NOVA's agenda is very anti Volunteer, or so it seems to us on our side of the River.........
            Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
            In memory of
            Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
            Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
              MBarnes is Correct, and to add: PGFD's Daywork is 8 hour days, 5 Days per week (Mon/Fri) Approx. 15 Stations are Daywork, including mine, 5 are Totally Volunteer, 4 are Totally Career, and 20 have at least 2 Shift people.......

Side Note: Mentioning PGFD and NOVA in the same sentence is like waving a Red Flag at a Bull. The reasons are Complex and Political, but the fact that PG was pushed into using the NOVA numbering system is a major factor..... There are those, including me, who are Lobbying hard to reverse that. A good portion of NOVA's agenda is very anti Volunteer, or so it seems to us on our side of the River.........
              Agree Harve. It is so silly. I guess it's hard to Fairfax Engine 24: DC Engine 10: Chevy Chase Engine 2, etc.
              Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...