• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Jonnee
    Forum Member

• Jonnee
    replied
    Originally posted by mcwops View Post
    The kids I work with, no one would be able to tell the difference in those marks from the ones their girlfriends left from the previous night's activites.

Some marks you wouldn't see anyway, unless he had his clothes off!

Leave a comment:

• ridebmxnc
    Forum Member

• ridebmxnc
    replied
    dont worry about him... he'll burn himself out from being so gung ho eventually or he'll say something stupid to somebody who actually knows what he's talking about and get embarassed in public sometime.

its a self correcting problem, just have to wait it out...

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    MembersZone Subscriber

• BULL321
    replied
    The kids I work with, no one would be able to tell the difference in those marks from the ones their girlfriends left from the previous night's activites.
    Oh to be young again!

Leave a comment:

• mcwops
    Forum Member

• mcwops
    replied
    Originally posted by BULL321 View Post
    No... No... No..., you have to bend the hose in half, if you hit someone with the end it leaves marks, Trust me.

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    MembersZone Subscriber

• BULL321
    replied
    I usually tell my guys I will take them out back and beat them with an air hose. Thoughts of that metal coupler on the end swinging through the air seems to straighten things right out.
    No... No... No..., you have to bend the hose in half, if you hit someone with the end it leaves marks, Trust me.

Leave a comment:

• mcwops
    Forum Member

• mcwops
    replied
    Originally posted by BULL321 View Post
    Or a rubber hose!
    I usually tell my guys I will take them out back and beat them with an air hose. Thoughts of that metal coupler on the end swinging through the air seems to straighten things right out.

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    MembersZone Subscriber

• BULL321
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony4310 View Post
    Use a phone book. It won't leave marks! Just saying of course!
    Or a rubber hose!

Leave a comment:

• Tony4310
    Forum Member

• Tony4310
    replied
    Originally posted by Chenzo View Post
    Take him out back and beat him with a pillow case full of oranges.
    Use a phone book. It won't leave marks! Just saying of course!

Leave a comment:

• Tony4310
    Forum Member

• Tony4310
    replied
    Originally posted by Bushwhacker View Post
    They exhibit all the normal symptons, Excessive talk about their job, Bragging about the level of training/expierence they have, Constantly bringing up the fact that they are a (insert emergency wacker job) at any time, lights in the POV, buyig their own gear, and at times telling the general public they are more than what they accually are.

I have tried again and again, Its just not hitting home yet...

Its a wacked wacker, I know its wack.

On a Side note, I would like to thank everyone thats been spelling it wack, not whack, means alot to me
    Hey now! I have some of my own gear ( due to my height ). Doesn't make a person a wacker! Now yes, we are vol.,but no, I do not have lights because we are staffed 24/7 365 by all vol so lights aren't needed ( officers have lights ). I do have my own radio I use when on duty though :P

Leave a comment:

• Bushwhacker
    Forum Member

• Bushwhacker
    replied
    I was thinking a bar of soap in a tube sock. If i hit him in the back of the head i have found i just hurt my hand.

Leave a comment:

• Chenzo
    Forum Member

• Chenzo
    replied
    Take him out back and beat him with a pillow case full of oranges.

Leave a comment:

• IronsMan53
    Forum Member

• IronsMan53
    replied
    It looks like you tried all of the "professional" ways to handle this. It sounds like it's time to break his balls so bad he either straightens up or quits.

Leave a comment:

• Bushwhacker
    Forum Member

• Bushwhacker
    replied
    Originally posted by ffbam24 View Post
    I'm actually curious what examples (or signs & symptoms) of Wackeritis the individual exhibits? This may gauge the level of "cure".
    Originally posted by Chenzo View Post
    True. Knowing how far gone this individual is will help a "cure" be developed specifically for him.
    They exhibit all the normal symptons, Excessive talk about their job, Bragging about the level of training/expierence they have, Constantly bringing up the fact that they are a (insert emergency wacker job) at any time, lights in the POV, buyig their own gear, and at times telling the general public they are more than what they accually are.

Originally posted by FiremanLyman View Post
    The cure is in you and others. Set an example of professionalism, I bet this individual is following an example from a mentor that he respects.
    Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
    Usually a drill or any real work will cause temporary relief.
    I have tried again and again, Its just not hitting home yet...
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    DO NOT FIGHT IT!!

Go with the feeling. Being a wacker, farkle, buff, spark, or whatever regional name your area uses, is a positive thing. Well unless you are a wacked wacker. Then it is bad.
    Its a wacked wacker, I know its wack.

On a Side note, I would like to thank everyone thats been spelling it wack, not whack, means alot to me

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    MembersZone Subscriber

• BULL321
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    And it looks fine on a jackwagon or a school bus, BUT NOT ON A FIRETRUCK YOU CRYBABY!
    Ok I stand corrected! But we do have still have a Red one in the barn! Well two if you count my Daughter.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    Forum Member

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    DO NOT FIGHT IT!!

Go with the feeling. Being a wacker, farkle, buff, spark, or whatever regional name your area uses, is a positive thing. Well unless you are a wacked wacker. Then it is bad.
    You forgot "hoople"....

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X