Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neone kno why Cairns N5As are backordered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neone kno why Cairns N5As are backordered?

Order my first leather helmet yesterday and when they sent me the tracking number it showed the helmet had a undetermined back order date on it WTF Anybody kno nething about this?
    sigpicWhos says Fire Trucks cant be YELLOW!

It's a ripple effect from the mad cow disease.
    IAFF

Comment

lol really? haha they told me i could upgrade to the N6A because for some reason they have those. but yet another 100 dollars in price.

Comment

Originally posted by BGinstructor27 View Post
        lol really? haha they told me i could upgrade to the N6A because for some reason they have those. but yet another 100 dollars in price.
        Yes really. It's because the N6A is made with goat leather.

Comment

It is probably back ordered because they couldn't figure out what you were saying.

dey phat like that yo g. no meen dawg?
          Co 11
          Virginia Beach FD

Amateurs practice until they get it right; professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong. Which one are you?

'The fire went out and nobody got hurt' is a poor excuse for a fireground critique.

Comment

Who is Neone Kno? Is he in the shipping department at Cairns or something??
            "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
              It is the texting disease, similar to the ebonic plague of the late 80's and early 90's
              Am I being effective in my efforts or am I merely showing up in my fireman costume to watch a house burn down?” (Joe Brown, www.justlookingbusy.wordpress.com)

Comment

yeah sorry I dont type good. I'm too deep in the aol/instant messager era. abrivate everything. haha. well just thought some of u guys could give some insite on the subjuct. is it worth upgrading to the Houston? or do i stick it our for the new yorker?

Comment

Where did you order it from?
                  IAFF

Comment

yeah sorry I dont type good. I'm too deep in the aol/instant messager era. abrivate everything. haha. well just thought some of u guys could give some insite on the subjuct. is it worth upgrading to the Houston? or do i stick it our for the new yorker?
                    Are you an instructor? If so, in what subject do you instruct? I fear for your students, and I fear for whomever made you an instructor!
                    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Are you an instructor? If so, in what subject do you instruct? I fear for your students, and I fear for whomever made you an instructor!
                      Maybe BGInstructor is "bad grammar instructor?"
                      Member IACOJ

Comment

Neone Kno is Ida Kno's husband... she works in billing at Cairns....
                        ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

or do i stick it our for the new yorker?

Careful, I wouldn't stick it out to just any New Yorker......

Comment

Items get backordered when the supply runs out.
                            Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Comment

Originally posted by snowball View Post
                              It's a ripple effect from the mad cow disease.
                              Bahahaha!!! Good stuff!
                              RK
                              cell #901-494-9437

Management is making sure things are done right. Leadership is doing the right thing. The fire service needs alot more leaders and a lot less managers.

"Everyone goes home" is the mantra for the pussification of the modern, American fire service.

Comments made are my own. They do not represent the official position or opinion of the Fire Department or the City for which I am employed. In fact, they are normally exactly the opposite.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X